Hello
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:57 PM   #1
Bare Bare
IDMf's latest spammer
Bare Bare is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Hello

I keep coming back to micro, minimal and funky undefined house stuff, as i am the only one among the few friends that are into house/techno or similiar i thought id try to reach out and maybe with time get some likeminded friends and contacts. Dont get me wrong, my friends like alot of cool music but im the oddball that enjoys a track aslong as it got that groove or feel. Repetive hypnotic stuff, clever beats and undeniable bass grooves.

I make music and used to dj alot. I find it hard to get my music to sound like my favorable tracks. It usually ends up something completely different and not what i aim for. Hope to find some inspiration and maybe some tips and tricks here. If you are curious to listen to some of my tracks feel free to check out Mo8ius at Soundcloud . Im currently just trying to learn more and when i feel ready i will make a new project under a different moniker.

Peace!

Advertisements

Bare Bare is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 04:56 PM   #2
Vault O)))
Anal Cunt fanclub bonerbonerbonerbonerboner boner
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
St. Augustine
MC Status: 54210
Thanked 1,084 Times in 712 Posts
Re: Hello

I think a lot of people feel that way with their tracks, so you're in good company. Welcome!

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote