[Video Game/VGM] Sheepwith
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 30-05-2017, 09:33 PM   #1
Blingley
Madacu Sad Gent
Blingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MC
MC Status: 7236729
[Video Game/VGM] Sheepwith

Sheepwith is a fun, joyful and endearing indie game about steering sheep away from danger by Robber Docks. You have a rope attached to your plane, you grab sheep and things with it, and you complete levels. PEGI 3, but obviously hours of fun for all ages - all you need is your will to rescue sheep! .. And a compatible device, see more below.

I did the music for the game, though it is a foray away from my usual style to more funky things, it is also more or less my first foray into semi-professional composer duty. It was joy to work with, and I learned quite a bit about composition for video games and other interactive media, as well as communicating with people of different skillsets. I highly recommend others try it as well, should you have the chance.

Here is an adorable trailer, which you should watch. 5 times should be enough.

Now released for Android, but iOS and Desktop versions to follow. EDIT: They're here!
Android: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

iOS: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

PC: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Blingley; 02-06-2017 at 12:39 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Blingley is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote