Colab Project. Dark Cinematic
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 22-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #1
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560
Colab Project. Dark Cinematic

Hi all!
I'm trying to wrangle up some people that want to share some midi files/stems and work on a collective dark cinematic track/tracks. I have been working on a short 15 minute anime thing and want to have the music that is put to it be a collective effort. What better place to find comrades than here at IDMF?! Hit me up, I have a huge dropbox and we can share stems through it. :problemofficer:

Advertisements

vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:52 PM   #2
NeonGnats
Soundwave Mangler
NeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of light
Wyoming
MC Status: 484
Re: Colab Project. Dark Cinematic

I can attempt to help. Why nots?!

------------------
HOLY CHIPTUNES! HYPER CAFFEINE NIGHT GAMES!

http://www.facebook.com/neongnats
\/"Speed Run"\/
NeonGnats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:22 PM   #3
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560
Re: Colab Project. Dark Cinematic

sweet! pm me an email address and I will add you to a shared dropbox folder. Then we can share midi, waves, rex's and such. Glad you are on board man! should be rad!

Advertisements

vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote