Audica presents: Rmbxs, Defsions & Authers I, II, III
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 23-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #1
Tsachi
i don't understand
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 10210
Audica presents: Rmbxs, Defsions & Authers I, II, III

Hey all,

It is my pleasure to be one of the first contributors to the non-IDMf projects section with a project that has been under development for quite some time now. It's a great coincidence that this section has just been made, it's a perfect place to put this.

I give you:

Rmbxs, Defsions & Authers I

The first album of a three-album digital box set that was put together and organized by the artist Audica.

In it, you will find all manner of Ambient Electronic and IDM artists from around the world remixing Audica's last album, Between The Lines.

This box set is chock full of lush texture, IDM beats, song that go pretty damn hard, one instance of dubstep, weird shit, and overall creativity bought about by one man's quest to connect with musicians from around the world, including Mexico, Japan, USA, Europe, The UK, and a bunch of other places I can't remember. Turns out, a lot of Mexicans like IDM.

But this isn't a purely Mexican experience, this is a worldwide experience. Come and hear amazing sounds from the minds of those you will likely never meet! Woohoo!

The reason I'm putting this up is because I did two songs, on disks two and three which aren't up as of 7/23/2014 (that's an American date, sorry guys). When they are I'll link them here too.

This is worth a listen, I mean it. Fun stuff goes on, very wide variety of production/musical styles. If you like it you can buy it, or steal it if you have a way to do that (we'd rather you not steal it. Please don't steal it ), but the most important thing is that this stuff gets heard. Audica put so much time and work into this, it'd be a shame for this to go unnoticed. This probably won't happen due to the fact that nearly thirty groups contributed to this.

I hope IDMf enjoys this tapestry of electronic music from around the globe!

-Tsachi

EDIT: My friend 3peaceknifeset did a track on this disc, G-13.

Advertisements

Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: HUGE WORLDWIDE COLLAB THING I'M PART OF, DISC 1
Old 24-07-2014, 02:13 AM   #2
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744023091
Thanked 7,113 Times in 4,430 Posts
Re: HUGE WORLDWIDE COLLAB THING I'M PART OF

Hey that's pretty cool Tsachi, thanks for letting us know.

------------------
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2014, 07:37 AM   #3
Tsachi
i don't understand
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
Re: HUGE WORLDWIDE COLLAB THING I'M PART OF

Part two out as of 7/31/2014
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I'm on this one as Triangulation. For those of you who heard the last one, you'll know that you're in for more good stuff. We appreciate the listens, share if you would be so kind, etc. etc.

UPDATE:

Audica is number 4 on the electronica chart in all of Mexico on Reverbnation. That's #4 out of 194 other electronic artists, pretty good I think.

Last edited by Tsachi; 31-07-2014 at 07:58 AM..
Old 14-08-2014, 06:38 PM   #4
Tsachi
i don't understand
Re: Audica presents: Rmbxs, Defsions & Authers I, II, III

Third and final part

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I've got another one on here

Hope you like!
Old 15-08-2014, 01:21 AM   #5
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

Haven't listened to any of it yet but it sounds like it's pretty sweet. How did you find out that this was happening? I'd like to find some cool legitimate projects like this to participate in going forward so I'm curious to know.

Thanks

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 02:16 AM   #6
Tsachi
i don't understand

My friend found Audica on soundcloud while looking for IDM and they got to leaving comments on each other's work, then my friend asked if he could do a remix for him. I wanted to try remixing stuff too, so I asked him and I got involved in this whole project.

The lesson here is to ask people to do things.

Advertisements

Thanks to Tsachi
RFJ (22-08-2014)