What software to use for jamming over the net (even when each uses a different DAW?)?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:43 PM   #1
soundmodel
Microknight
soundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant future
Finland
MC Status: 1810
What software to use for jamming over the net (even when each uses a different DAW?)?

Advertisements

------------------
soundmodel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:39 PM   #2
Lalo
Minor Glitch
Lalo is a name known to allLalo is a name known to allLalo is a name known to allLalo is a name known to allLalo is a name known to allLalo is a name known to all
MC Status: 610
Re: What software to use for jamming over the net (even when each uses a different DA

Ohm Studio.
From what i remember it was freeware, although you had to pay for most of the plugins, instruments and effects.
I used it to record project with my bud, i think it could work real time, but in our case it wasn't possible for some reason (latency?).

Other thing - if you use Ableton you can use Splice to share projects, but not in real time.
Lalo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:34 PM   #3
soundmodel
Microknight
soundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant future
Finland
MC Status: 1810
Re: What software to use for jamming over the net (even when each uses a different DA

Ideally I'd use something that is not dependent on any particular DAW.

Advertisements

------------------
soundmodel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote