Finding singers online!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 06-09-2017, 05:15 PM   #1
DJ Hawes
Microknight
DJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improveDJ Hawes can only hope to improve
Torquay
MC Status: -109180
Finding singers online!

Hey guys,

So im actually struggling to find singers local to me that have the sort of sound im looking for. I have done the normal thing of messaging singers I find on Youtube etc but yet none of the ones I like reply...

My question is, is there a place any of you know about where you can sort of post a job and singers will then *bid* for the job, or at least show an interest in it? There are similar sites for normal freelancer work I use all the time for my business and I figured surly there must be one for the music industry?? Any idea?

Thanks

Advertisements

DJ Hawes is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 06:17 PM   #2
Daggit
Sample Destroyer
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
Because science
MC Status: 4410
Re: Finding singers online!

craigslist.com has a "gigs" section. I met a musician looking for a "producer" there.

------------------
Hear my tunes at https://hearthis.at/daggit-gr/
Using: M-Audio KeyStation 49es, Alesis M1Active 320 USB, HP EliteBook, Xubuntu Linux w/WINE, Reaper, FL Studio, lots of freeware VST instruments and effects.
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 07:42 PM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8529880
Thanked 6,779 Times in 4,831 Posts
Re: Finding singers online!

fiverr.com is an option if you want cheap

vocalizr seems more what you are looking for though

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote