Little program I'm working on (interactive beat box or some sort)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 27-08-2017, 06:48 AM   #1
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2910
Little program I'm working on (interactive beat box or some sort)

Hey guys,

First of all, I'm not sure where can I put this thread, so I'm sorry if I'm in a wrong part of forum.
Yesterday I've been programing this little music interactive program in Java language. Its music drum player on a keyboard. Could you check it out, try it and leave some feedback?
For now you can only play it with Q W E R T buttons on your keyboard.

Any kind of suggestions are welcome. These are some of my thoughts of what I need to do:
-putting little record / play and the middle bottom part
- naming these "studios" so I can give title to each and possibly adding more studios with cool sounds

Download it here, it's .jar file, you should be able to run it if you have java on your pc.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 10:46 AM   #2
Adelina
Microknight
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460
Re: Little program I'm working on (interactive beat box or some sort)

I think that you have chosen the right forum! Mix turned out cool.

Advertisements

Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote