The off topic thread - Page 1514
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 08-29-2015, 01:02 PM   #30261
deadmau7
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175240740
Thanked 1,990 Times in 1,461 Posts
Re: The off topic thread

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

Advertisements

deadmau7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to deadmau7
Kvlt O))) (Yesterday)
Old 08-29-2015, 01:48 PM   #30262
FunkMasterBrown
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222232934
Thanked 1,635 Times in 1,154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab View Post
oh, we have a ton of unwashed and uninformed. for instance, the ones that are trying to kill refugees. it feels like we are witnessing a new nazi movement, mostly in the eastern (former gdr) part of germany - but those attacks are everywhere right now. german police is usually rather right wing too, and often enough they just stand and watch (and then beat up left-wing anti-nazi demonstrations).
really?? Im very strongly considering moving to Germany in the next few months and was gonna ask some of the German members on here where they would suggest is a great place to live. this whole europe and refugee thing is getting mental and i guess will only get worse. if theres any time since the war for some hitler shiz to resurface i guess it will be as more and more people come to europe in the near future to escape the terrible situation where theyre from.

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:01 PM   #30263
ab
ab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MC
Duesseldorf
MC Status: 46055664

most of the population is saying "refugee welcome" and many of us are helping out with clothes, food, water, tents etc etc

ironically, the most racist people are from the former gdr - and are often on welfare. the former gdr has received a lot of subventions and is until today subsidized by the government (we all pay a so-called solidaritätszuschlag with our taxes - solidarity tax?). everybody with at least a bit of education is very friendly towards refugees... most people know that germany would be fucked if we didnt welcome foreigners into our cities and workplaces.

so, if you want to live here - do NOT go to live in eastern germany. there are whole regions which are pretty much ruled by skinheads. we as a people didnt do too much about it and thought somewhat along the lines of "well, i guess there just need to be a few very stupid people who want to be neonazis. lets ghetto them up in the former gdr". that part of germany is pretty poor, unemployment is high, educated people "flee" the country and move to the western part.

now that some idiots in the government decided to send 50 refugees to former gdr villages of 100 it is no wonder the ugly german rears its head. theres a small village called "heidenau" that kinda subsumes whats happening.

(this short summary is far from complete and may contain errors).

where i live the only thing i notice is a bit of stupidity from people who read the bild-zeitung (worst yellow press shit) - papers who actively rally the mob AGAINST foreigners, but no nazi movement at all. its almost like the former gdr is some kind of neanderthal.

------------------
ab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:54 PM   #30264
banewaker
banewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MCbanewaker is a savage MC
Man Francisco
MC Status: 2147468797
Thanked 2,186 Times in 1,234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb View Post
Definitely, just add gin.

Soz, brah (or bra). Let's make up and fuck everybody, just so we're all level again.

I just hate that dick and all his vlogger chums, he's infiltrated my youtube stream on a number of occasions and even when I agree with him, he's such a massive bore about it that he ends up pushing me the other way.
I would rather listen to a thousand hours of music about "da club" than hear that guy talk again

------------------
yMe
banewaker is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:03 PM   #30265
brn20
brn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MC
London
MC Status: 73801523
Thanked 1,770 Times in 1,180 Posts

http://zippy.gfycat.com/CompletePowe...nshelduck.webm

------------------
brn20 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:44 PM   #30266
FunkMasterBrown
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC

Quote:
most of the population is saying "refugee welcome" and many of us are helping out with clothes, food, water, tents etc etc

ironically, the most racist people are from the former gdr - and are often on welfare. the former gdr has received a lot of subventions and is until today subsidized by the government (we all pay a so-called solidaritätszuschlag with our taxes - solidarity tax?). everybody with at least a bit of education is very friendly towards refugees... most people know that germany would be fucked if we didnt welcome foreigners into our cities and workplaces.

so, if you want to live here - do NOT go to live in eastern germany. there are whole regions which are pretty much ruled by skinheads. we as a people didnt do too much about it and thought somewhat along the lines of "well, i guess there just need to be a few very stupid people who want to be neonazis. lets ghetto them up in the former gdr". that part of germany is pretty poor, unemployment is high, educated people "flee" the country and move to the western part.

now that some idiots in the government decided to send 50 refugees to former gdr villages of 100 it is no wonder the ugly german rears its head. theres a small village called "heidenau" that kinda subsumes whats happening.

(this short summary is far from complete and may contain errors).

where i live the only thing i notice is a bit of stupidity from people who read the bild-zeitung (worst yellow press shit) - papers who actively rally the mob AGAINST foreigners, but no nazi movement at all. its almost like the former gdr is some kind of neanderthal.
so no berlin, leipzig, dresden? i suppose there a whole lot of different angles to look at but i dont want to go somewhere that the educated people flee... that sounds like a bad idae

------------------
Old 08-29-2015, 10:25 PM   #30267
Rixtr
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
u.s.of wtf
MC Status: 329091900
Thanked 1,028 Times in 742 Posts

Unregistered is awesome!

------------------
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 11:12 PM   #30268
FunkMasterBrown

just as heads up this is about Britain
http://thenorwichradical.com/2015/08...the-nazis-now/

------------------
Old Yesterday, 12:06 AM   #30269
FunkMasterBrown

one thing that blows my mind is there are families trying to sneak out of England in order to make their way to Syria... Some being caught in turkey just before they make it. At the very same time people are sneaking out of Syria and trying to enter the UK whilst the uk try to stop them. Our government is putting a lot of effort into stopping Syrians entering the uk and stopping British people entering Syria. What a fucking shambles we are as a collective bunch

------------------
Old Yesterday, 12:10 AM   #30270
Stercogburn
Stercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MC
Hampshire. Not new. The original one.
MC Status: 42252399
Thanked 2,368 Times in 1,606 Posts

Quote:
my life is like a ken loach movie! harrumph! the lightinjg is better tho
You're an Irish guerrilla?

------------------
Cool stuff from the Listening Booth: http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=126175
Out now...

I feel like a daffodil.
Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:45 AM   #30271
ab
ab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MC
Duesseldorf

yeah, a bad one.

berlin and probably the larger towns are alright. berlin is full of hipster cunts so you fit right in. leipzig is beautiful and full of very friendly people, i have been there a few times. definitely dont move to a small town or village over there.

------------------
Thanks to ab
FunkMasterBrown (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM   #30272
brn20
brn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MC
London
MC Status: 73801523
Thanked 1,770 Times in 1,180 Posts

I'm going to go to Germany quite soon, probably for about a week. Which city should I go to? Current options being considered are Berlin, Hamburg, or somewhere in the countryside or something. I would like to get some sort of cultural appreciation, for it not to be too clean and posh and somewhere where not everyone speaks English.

------------------
brn20 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to brn20
FunkMasterBrown (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM   #30273
FunkMasterBrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
just as heads up this is about Britain
http://thenorwichradical.com/2015/08...the-nazis-now/
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...e-let-in-to-uk

seriously read these two links one after another if youve got 5 minutes. i particularly hate Theresa May, even more than Osborne.

------------------
Thanks to FunkMasterBrown
lolirl (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM   #30274
Kvlt O)))
Bringing scurvy back
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
FL™
MC Status: 128410
Thanked 2,568 Times in 1,822 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixtr View Post
Unregistered is awesome!
What the fuck are you talking about? Unregistered is a cunt.

------------------
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #30275
SKYCORE
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
dicksville
MC Status: 33260

could you call a slut who is a cunt a slunt?

------------------
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:37 AM   #30276
ab
Duesseldorf

who's stan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmau7 View Post
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #30277
Suiyoubi
Savage Mad Cunt
Suiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MC
Candy Kingdom
MC Status: 24576248
Thanked 1,389 Times in 868 Posts

Satan

------------------
"I swear, it's like as soon as you take the dick out of Bears mouth, it's just blah blah blah" - Wilfred
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQF...haaMIQSG1O0aQQ
https://instagram.com/mlmk_photo/
https://soundcloud.com/suiyoubi
Suiyoubi is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:28 AM   #30278
ab
Duesseldorf

orly

Advertisements

------------------

The off topic thread Tags
asshole olympics, beatoff, benwaa's lovechild, nip nip ballsack hairy hairy bum, off topic, offbeat, relic, relic smells of roses, taco, wat, we are anal cunt and you're not, wiener cupping tuesdays