Drum N Bass - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Breakcore / Breakbeat / Drum & Bass Discussion of music similar to Noisia, Amon Tobin, Venetian Snares, Prodigy.

Old 19-09-2014, 06:21 AM   #41
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts
Re: Drum N Bass

don't confuse/scare him with noisia, just do the real shit.

this track has every single element that makes a generic clubby DnB track amazing, listen. vocal is optional imo, but you can't deny john newman, that half chubby handsome prince

big ups for current value reccomendsszz~

Advertisements

SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to SKYCORE
RaidenBeats (19-09-2014)
Old 19-09-2014, 06:47 AM   #42
RaidenBeats
Fuck 'er Right N Da Pussy
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream
MC Status: 41760

i been listening to noisia before all u muthafuckas were born

------------------
Im looking for people to collaborate with on artistic projects. I am currently looking for a couple artists who can draw very well that want to work on a comic book
RaidenBeats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 08:24 AM   #43
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

And of course check out Optimal Primes mixes in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
. Like the most recent one: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 02:25 PM   #44
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 7010

I was quite literally about to mention the show. Cheers Scyn. The thing about the shows we put together, they have a journey which passes through a range of styles within DnB. They always start dancier and melodic with the likes of Camo & Krooked, Fred V Graphix, Subsonic type music, but then make their way to heavier, darker techier and minimal styles for the central bulk of the mix. Finally the mix then starts to tread into proper liquid DnB, taking it liquid funk and progressively ambient, less commercial more soul, as if to take the mood down.

The great thing with these shows is that they aim to educate at the same time by forcing people to open up to what DnB is really capable of, and so far they seem to be doing pretty well amongst our listeners. It also helps as we can't seem to stick to producing one genre of DnB, so this way they always mix at some point during the show.

Speaking of tracks too, I just put up a free download in the tracks section. Allthingslost - Nothing (Optimal Prime Remix).

------------------
Our newest UK DnB Mix Show hosted by Hush & Multi

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 04:55 PM   #45
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC
MC Status: 20560

optimal if you have a webcam handy and are willing to film yourself i do a live dj mix every Monday and Wednesday on twitch and are looking to do a full show with djs and producers as well. Hopefully on my first show after i get a few things sorted im getting high rankin which will be around the 8th of october hes got scheduling issues and that's when hes free lol. Its over on twitch under joem1986. Also where abouts in greater manchester do you live i live fairly near in a small village called poynton.
joem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #46
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester

Hi dude, it's possible although I'd have to try and organise a decent time to do this. Will have to speak to you soon about this a bit more in depth. As for where we are both based, it's in Bolton so not directly in Manchester itself but not far off. What sort of DnB are you into then?

------------------

Old 23-09-2014, 05:51 AM   #47
RaidenBeats
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

optiml prime your mixes are badass

------------------
Im looking for people to collaborate with on artistic projects. I am currently looking for a couple artists who can draw very well that want to work on a comic book
Old 23-09-2014, 07:21 AM   #48
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimal Prime View Post
Hi dude, it's possible although I'd have to try and organise a decent time to do this. Will have to speak to you soon about this a bit more in depth. As for where we are both based, it's in Bolton so not directly in Manchester itself but not far off. What sort of DnB are you into then?
nuro and tech step mainly

Last edited by joem; 23-09-2014 at 07:54 AM..
Old 23-09-2014, 12:29 PM   #49
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Greater Manchester

@ Raidenbeats - Glad you like them, cheers for listening. I'll try and get a few shout outs in with you all in the next show. Should be looking into putting together another tracklist soon. Ideally I wanted the next one to go up this week but it might end up being the week after as they take a bit of time to get finished, despite the mix itself being live.

@ Joem - Nice, I've been getting more into the techier end of DnB recently over the last few months myself. Saw an awsome BSE set that they did which was quite techy over in Boom Town not too long ago. Really feeling the likes of Mefjus as well and of course Noisia and that sort of thing.

------------------

Thanks to Optimal Prime
RaidenBeats (24-09-2014)
Old 23-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #50
joem
Savage Mad Cunt

yea pretty much anything from blackout music floats my boat lol. and virus records
Old 23-09-2014, 05:56 PM   #51
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Greater Manchester

They dropped that BSE track that features the words Black Sun......Empire. I think it's Foreign Beggars on the vocals. Can't quite remember the name of it, but my cousin was playing it in the studio last week, reminding me that we were stood listening to them playing it whilst in the rain, but it was awsome.

------------------

Old 24-09-2014, 03:24 AM   #52
ajdangles
Savage Mad Cunt
ajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond reputeajdangles has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 9060

ajdangles is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 04:06 AM   #53
RaidenBeats
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimal Prime View Post
@ Raidenbeats - Glad you like them, cheers for listening. I'll try and get a few shout outs in with you all in the next show. Should be looking into putting together another tracklist soon. Ideally I wanted the next one to go up this week but it might end up being the week after as they take a bit of time to get finished, despite the mix itself being live.

@ Joem - Nice, I've been getting more into the techier end of DnB recently over the last few months myself. Saw an awsome BSE set that they did which was quite techy over in Boom Town not too long ago. Really feeling the likes of Mefjus as well and of course Noisia and that sort of thing.
that would be tight!

Advertisements

------------------