[Other] vMc - Dubfloss
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 09-04-2018, 09:59 PM   #1
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522504
[Other] vMc - Dubfloss

Made this a while back, and forgot about it! Opened it around some company who enjoyed it. Thought I'd share it here.

Don't know what genre it falls under. Who the listener is. Or what I was feeling excepted for being driven!

Enjoy!

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Other] vMc - Dubfloss.
Old 10-04-2018, 09:18 AM   #2
HalfTrek
Regular Freak
HalfTrek will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: [Other] vMc - Dubfloss

Hi,

Production wise I think this sounds great. It has a real soundtrack feel to me. Maybe for a game of sorts. Especially the last part suits a space game. Really like the atmosphere.

That first melody coming in feels really dubsteppy, the older style dub influenced dubstep (explains the track name). That could also be a direction to take it. So it has two different flavours to me, maybe choose one to emphasize some more?

At parts that tribal/live played sounding drum goes on to long for my taste and reminds me of drunken people banging on drums at some party :/

But really cool piece of music overall!
HalfTrek is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 02:16 PM   #3
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC

[QUOTE=HalfTrek;1473661
At parts that tribal/live played sounding drum goes on to long for my taste and reminds me of drunken people banging on drums at some party :/[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Your bang on about the tribal type drums! I now recall when I wrote this I came home from some EDM night where hella drunk, and banged those out!

I'll get some edits done on this, and keep everything you've pointed out in mind!

Thanks again!
Old 12-04-2018, 02:38 PM   #4
localspace
Analog Lurker
localspace is just really nicelocalspace is just really nicelocalspace is just really nicelocalspace is just really nicelocalspace is just really nice
MC Status: 410

Yeah this is cool stuff. It's too disjointed to be a song, it would make an excellent soundtrack for.. well, something.
Personally I'd like it to add drums at some point. Which would make it bit more cohesive.
But the overall sound is interesting.
localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 10:06 AM   #5
HalfTrek
Regular Freak
HalfTrek will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmcc View Post
Your bang on about the tribal type drums! I now recall when I wrote this I came home from some EDM night where hella drunk, and banged those out!
Hahaha that's great a little tightening up should help a lot

I would not dream of doing that with my neighbours btw Not that I have a permanent recording setup to even try..but still

Keep us posted on the updates. Curious to see which direction it takes!
HalfTrek is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 08:00 PM   #6
tvmcc
Soundscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by localspace View Post
Yeah this is cool stuff. It's too disjointed to be a song, it would make an excellent soundtrack for.. well, something.
Personally I'd like it to add drums at some point. Which would make it bit more cohesive.
But the overall sound is interesting.

Thanks for checking this out.

Yeah I too could see this currently working as a soundbed, but not on the danceflo fa sho!

Will do on the drums, and let's hope that adds another fun layer!
Quote:
HalfTrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmcc View Post
Hahaha that's great a little tightening up should help a lot

I would not dream of doing that with my neighbours btw Not that I have a permanent recording setup to even try..but still

Keep us posted on the updates. Curious to see which direction it takes!
Will do. It might take a bit, as Im finishing up a project, BUT I'm sure that since there's some interest I'll play around with the composition at least and have something for you this week! haha

Thanks again

Advertisements