[Braindance/acid test] Bug - Omicorn
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-09-2017, 02:18 PM   #1
l3ug
Analog Lurker
l3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of light
Livorno
MC Status: 460
[Braindance/acid test] Bug - Omicorn

Thats another acid-test in a braindance landscape i create on Ableton using an Oxygen (M-Audio) midi controller and some Plug in like Synth1 and Ableton's VST like Operator/Drum rack/Sampler etc.

On the master I've use some FX and a clone Soundgoodizer(from Fruit Loop 9 or newest version) i've freedownload on internet!
i've used a lot of Acid stuff and a beautiful vintage-Brass for create this sci-fi vibes i really love.

another thing I've use in my lastes productions is use a Eq-eight on the master and cut all bass freq (200Hz to 0Hz) to sound in Mono, in my headphones the result sound's quite the same, but i read that can improve a little the quality of the track ^^

this time the image i use is a glitched-collage of some image i find on web

finally I managed to create some acid strings that I envied so much to my favorite artists! :may onesa:

Advertisements

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Braindance/acid test] Bug - Omicorn.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:33 PM   #2
MRXTWN
IDMf's latest spammer
MRXTWN is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Braindance/acid test] Bug - Omicorn

This is an interesting track for sure. I do wish there was a bigger bass presence but i get that's not really the aesthetic you are going for, I just love bass heavy music haha.
Cheers!
MRXTWN is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #3
SpTk
Radial Developer
SpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MC
MC Status: 230869

Really cool track, great synth sounds a nice rhythms My only thing is it would be nice if there were some more dynamics in there, like a more significant break down section or something. That's very much a personal thing though.

Great work!

------------------
SpTk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 07:52 PM   #4
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

This is one of my favs!

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:51 AM   #5
Tzarar
Minor Glitch
Tzarar is a jewel in the roughTzarar is a jewel in the roughTzarar is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

Cool!
I think the drums could be a bit more punchy - and the squiggly line lead synth gets a little bit repetitive.
I like the dissonance/slight detuning
Tzarar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 01:18 PM   #6
l3ug
Analog Lurker
l3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of light
Livorno
MC Status: 460

thanks everyone
i'm not a good piano player T.T so is hard for me find some nice chord/arp to evolve my production, this cause repetetition T.T

but is not bad(and i realize to make shortly track is better for me)

Advertisements

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote