[Remix] PPLo - Worst Dream (Vocals from Mc Chris' "Dream Warriors")
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-09-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
PPLo
Analog Lurker
PPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
[Remix] PPLo - Worst Dream (Vocals from Mc Chris' "Dream Warriors")

Hi guys,

For the release of his latest album "Mc Chris Is Dreaming", Mc Chris released some voice tracks for a remix contest. Here's what I've done with it. Enjoy!

Last edited by A.M; 08-09-2017 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: fixed title

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud - Facebook
PPLo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Remix] PPLo - Worst Dream (Vocals from Mc Chris' "Dream Warriors").
Old 07-09-2017, 06:27 AM   #2
White Noise
Deep Underground
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 19560
Re: [Remix] Worst Dream (Vocals from Mc Chris' "Dream Warriors")

I don't mix with vocals, so this may not be true, but I felt like the vocal was competing with the other instruments a bit too much. It would work better leading the track or with a bit more effects sitting in the background, but it felt like it was in a no man's land for especially the first 45 seconds of the song. Could maybe just come up a few db.

The track overall seems a bit droney. The vocal had verses and choruses, but the music/instrumentation didn't seem to follow it, it just worked it's way straight from start to finish. Or it did change, but without any delineation that it was change time, which made me miss it.

The music was nice, just needs a bit of work on structure and bringing out the vocals to take it to the next level IMO.

------------------
Also, check this out.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:49 AM   #3
PPLo
Analog Lurker
PPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Re: [Remix] Worst Dream (Vocals from Mc Chris' "Dream Warriors")

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Hi, thank you for taking the time to listen and comment!
Your comment is pretty accurate. I mashed one of my existing track with the vocals and thought I was working, so I made little changes but not that much to the instrumental part.
Next time I'll try to put the vocals more in front, not drowned into the other instruments.

Have a great day, cheers!

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud - Facebook
PPLo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote