[Ambient Trap] Sodwn - Bad Vibes
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-09-2017, 04:00 PM   #1
Heiserk
Radial Developer
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
[Ambient Trap] Sodwn - Bad Vibes

Im back bois and non-bois! Had a slight addiction to runescape so i never touched my studio, but I had a good feeling this morning when I started. I think the "idea" has somewhat developed into a song or something that can become a song!

Let me know if you're feeling it! Also it would be really cool to know what you liked most about it and what you would change if you was making it !.

Last edited by Heiserk; 06-09-2017 at 09:10 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.

https://soundcloud.com/i-r-i-2/sets/...ms-for-when-no
Heiserk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Ambient Trap] Sodwn - Bad Vibes.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:31 PM   #2
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Ambient Trap] Sodwn - Bad Vibes

"I had a slight addiction to runescape" I'm dead lmfaoooo. But anyway, about the track, I love it. Very haunting and leaves you with a lingering feeling of sadness up until the guitar comes in (which was a very pleasant addition) and ends off with that creepy laugh again. This song makes you feel. That's a great thing. I like the laugh at the end, but I can imagine a music critic thinking its a bit too gimmicky so perhaps leave that off? Or maybe switch it to a "ha-ha" one that's different. It's all personal preference though. You know how I feel though, it sounds great. Please upload more!
Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 12:55 AM   #3
Heiserk
Radial Developer
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [Ambient Trap] Sodwn - Bad Vibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aster and Ivy View Post
"I had a slight addiction to runescape" I'm dead lmfaoooo. But anyway, about the track, I love it. Very haunting and leaves you with a lingering feeling of sadness up until the guitar comes in (which was a very pleasant addition) and ends off with that creepy laugh again. This song makes you feel. That's a great thing. I like the laugh at the end, but I can imagine a music critic thinking its a bit too gimmicky so perhaps leave that off? Or maybe switch it to a "ha-ha" one that's different. It's all personal preference though. You know how I feel though, it sounds great. Please upload more!

Thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate the feedback! Im gonna have to change the giggling sample. Im currently using it as kind of watermark tag like "Metro Boomin want some more Nibba.." ect.. I Just needed something no-one els has to prevent plagiarism.

Quick update; this is the most up to date version of the tack so far nothing too hugely different just a few added textures and I also changed the 808's sustain levels to add some more dynamics to the track.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.

https://soundcloud.com/i-r-i-2/sets/...ms-for-when-no
Heiserk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote