[HIP HOP] LDKitz - Foundation
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-09-2017, 12:48 PM   #1
LDKitz
Granular Poster
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810
[HIP HOP] LDKitz - Foundation

Whassup .. i dont know what to say rly.. just listen to the joint
Let me know if the production is any good and if not , what should be changed.

Peace.

Last edited by A.M; 04-09-2017 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: fixed title

Advertisements

LDKitz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [HIP HOP] LDKitz - Foundation.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:35 PM   #2
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [HIP HOP] Foundation

Really good volume, first off. Not too ear piercing for the sake of being loud which is much appreciated. I can see myself vibing to this and I'm imagining some LA rapper talking about California in the summer or something lol. It's repetitive though so maybe try to switch it up a bit. Especially with the way rap is going now, beat switches and alterations is catching on and people are getting bored of repetitive beats. What you have is good, but maybe try to add some variation. A hook part? Idk the canvas is yours. Good stuff.
Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:31 AM   #3
LDKitz
Granular Poster
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810
Re: [HIP HOP] Foundation

Thx for the feedback.
Haha funny story.. i was making the hook for this beat , while i was scratching i just fked my wrist up.
That day i was going crazy with the turntable... now im resting , so i decided to upload that without a hook.

Peace

Advertisements

LDKitz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote