[80s ambient] Shadowfinder - Driving home
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-08-2017, 06:42 PM   #1
deepblue501
Soundwave Mangler
deepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MC
MC Status: 1144199
[80s ambient] Shadowfinder - Driving home

Hi all

More or less in the style of my other recent ambient track 'I'm here'. Here's the new Shadowfinder, hope you enjoy it. Waiting for comments if any, thanks!

Advertisements

------------------
"fresh was the air, clear was the sky, i imagined, i would never die"

http://soundcloud.com/shadowfinder
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shadow...45851705486533
deepblue501 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [80s ambient] Shadowfinder - Driving home.
Old 30-08-2017, 07:52 PM   #2
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460
Re: [80s ambient] Shadowfinder - Driving home

Nice! could come straight out of the drive movie!
I love the uplifting feeling, driving home full of expectations!
Don't take it personal but although I like the setting you set with the lyrics the vocals are a bit off. Somewhat too brittle and a bit false. The second verse could be sung by a woman also!

Overall I like the vibe and setting of the track. nice work!
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 02:21 AM   #3
Silent Singer
IDMf's latest spammer
Silent Singer will become famous soon enough
In a house
MC Status: 60

Yeah..that's a cool track, man. Can easily see this used in a movie or something.
Silent Singer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 10:07 AM   #4
deepblue501
Soundwave Mangler
deepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MCdeepblue501 is a savage MC
MC Status: 1144199

Quote:
Originally Posted by _nanonoise_ View Post
Nice! could come straight out of the drive movie!
I love the uplifting feeling, driving home full of expectations!
Don't take it personal but although I like the setting you set with the lyrics the vocals are a bit off. Somewhat too brittle and a bit false. The second verse could be sung by a woman also!

Overall I like the vibe and setting of the track. nice work!
Hi there! Yeah, i get what you mean with the vocals - I realize that. At the beginning I wanted to change them, but I decided to leave them as somehow it seemed to fit this "vintage" and slightly out of tune/lo-fi vibe that I'm going for here. And yeah, I would have def preferred to have a female vocalist, but had nobody at hand unfortunately ;-)

------------------
"fresh was the air, clear was the sky, i imagined, i would never die"

http://soundcloud.com/shadowfinder
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shadow...45851705486533
deepblue501 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 05:34 PM   #5
Inna Selez
Minor Glitch
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

Lovely track, really has old-fashioned fleur.
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:45 AM   #6
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Such a dreamy song! It might just be me but there is this weird clipping sound that is almost popcorn like that goes on through the song. I'm listening to it on headphones so try that out to know what I'm talking about. I did however think the vocals were a bit flat though so maybe try to fix them either by rerecording or use some voice manipulation software. The delay on the vocals might need to be adjusted at some points as well because it keeps running into what you're actually singing. Besides the vocals and the pop/clipping sound, it sounds pretty good man! Nice work!

Advertisements

Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote