Professional Mastering Service
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Services Offer & Request services from forum members. Please read the rules before posting! Minimum 200 posts before posting threads, 100 posts before replying.

Old 27-02-2017, 08:47 PM   #1
mmarra
Minor Glitch
mmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to behold
Toronto
MC Status: 910
Professional Mastering Service

I am an audio mastering engineer working out of the Canadian renowned mastering studio, Joao Carvalho Mastering, located in downtown Toronto. I provide high quality audio mastering services (for Digital, Online, CD & Vinyl) for all musical genres at competitive rates using the best analog & digital outboard gear in an acoustically perfect environment.

I am committed to provide you with a great customer experience combined with musical knowledge to achieve your final sonic vision. You will NOT find this level of service and quality from any bedroom / hobbyist studio or services that do not specialize in mastering.

PM me if you want to an idea of how I can help you and provide you with a quote for your project.

studio profile page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

personal site: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Mike Marra - Mastering Engineer
Joćo Carvalho Mastering Inc.
Toronto, Canada
www.mikemarramastering.com
mmarra is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to mmarra
PROton42 (03-03-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 09:49 AM   #2
totes antenna
TOO on fleek
totes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond repute
Skyway Patrol
MC Status: 9810
Re: Professional Mastering Service

son what u need is one of those late night used car lot commercials to get it out 2 ur target audience the good deals u be slinging :notafinga:
totes antenna is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to totes antenna
PROton42 (03-03-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 10:46 PM   #3
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts

Hey Toronto, represent! Thanks for sharing and welcome!

By the way, that's Antenna, don't take it too personally <3

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:22 PM   #4
mmarra
Minor Glitch
mmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to beholdmmarra is a splendid one to behold
Toronto

Thanks @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
...really looking forward to get more involved in this forum and sharing my experiences.

------------------
Toronto, Canada
Old 07-03-2017, 12:54 AM   #5
AetherSound
Granular Poster
AetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really nice
boulder, colorado
MC Status: 360

what are your rates?
AetherSound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:02 AM   #6
mmarra
Minor Glitch
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by AetherSound View Post
what are your rates?
$75 to $85/track. Singles are $85 and EPs & full albums are $75/track....all in Canadian funds.

The best way to cost out a project is just shoot me a PM with the details and I can have my studio manager quote it.

Advertisements

------------------
Toronto, Canada