Offering free sound design + mastering
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Services Offer & Request services from forum members. Please read the rules before posting! Minimum 200 posts before posting threads, 100 posts before replying.

Old 12-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #1
Matech
Granular Poster
Matech has a spectacular aura aboutMatech has a spectacular aura aboutMatech has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Offering free sound design + mastering

Hello, this is Serban from Norway.

I have been doing sound design and music for 5-6 years.

Now I feel like I am on a good level of skill But I am not involved full time on professional projects.

So I have a lot of spare time to help out whoever should need some assistance.

And if your project is interesting maybe I could use it as a reference/portfolio item.

Drop me a pm with any ideas you might have.

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by mute machine View Post
never too much, if a song doesn't sound right, delete what doesn't sound right or just keep it, add more then label it as experimental...
Matech is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Nothing :(
Old 23-01-2017, 11:21 PM   #2
Beid
Microknight
Beid is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: Offering free sound design + mastering

Very kind of you. I'm a musician who likes making tracks but don't have a lot of technical know how on computer end. I will keep this in mind if you don't mind.
Beid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 11:54 PM   #3
LustHouse
Analog Lurker
LustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of lightLustHouse is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: Offering free sound design + mastering

Sometimes it's hard to nail down things to specific questions without being too direct and asking how THIS particular sound was made. Like a new student at university who has little idea of what he is going to be exposed into.

I like sound design in the track in your signature. How far can you go into explaining it? Could you explain some portion of the first 30-60 seconds it? Personally I would be interested in the arrangement first and then sound design, but would love to hear any info you can share.

Advertisements

LustHouse is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote