New Justice
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 13-07-2016, 09:16 PM   #1
White Noise
Deep Underground
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 19560
New Justice

I think of Justice as electronica, but I could be wrong. Anyways, they just put out a new single. I heard it and liked it, thought I'd share. It's cool to see them again because they got me into electronic music in the first place (my first misguided attempt at making music involved "Genesis" and free DJ software).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXj8FM7lTrw

Advertisements

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: This
Old 13-07-2016, 09:47 PM   #2
D42K732202
IDMf Supporter
D42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 8410
Re: New Justice

more like cross between disco and dnb

------------------
sent from another world
------------------
D42K732202 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 11:06 AM   #3
plsnp
Regular Freak
plsnp has a spectacular aura aboutplsnp has a spectacular aura aboutplsnp has a spectacular aura about
Amsterdam
MC Status: 210

its pretty cool, but too clean imo, think we all loved justice cause of cross, their distorted shit not avd. this new safe and sound, is cool but could be a breakbot track? i hope they make something like cross again, it was fat, sick and unique
plsnp is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 04:53 PM   #4
White Noise
Deep Underground
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJzF8QIlQQ

Justice just dropped the third single of the new album, and I think you guys are going to enjoy this one way more. It definitely feels more like cross. And yeah there was a second single that I liked, but I didn't think you guys would be interested (that one's called Randy if you want to check it out too).
Old 24-10-2016, 07:39 PM   #5
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744022291
Thanked 7,097 Times in 4,420 Posts

So is that the Star Trek transporter noise they're using as one of the main samples in Alacazam or is that just me?

lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to lolirl
White Noise (25-10-2016)
Old 25-10-2016, 04:26 AM   #6
White Noise
Deep Underground
California

Hmmm, I suppose I could see that pitched down, though I assumed it was strings they had recorded and processed because they have that in the other two songs out so far. Or maybe an organ patch of some sort.
Old 18-11-2016, 12:57 AM   #7
White Noise
Deep Underground
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolirl View Post
So is that the Star Trek transporter noise they're using as one of the main samples in Alacazam or is that just me?

Funny, I was watching the livestream of the album premiere today, and when alakazam came up someone else said the same thing and I thought of this.

I didn't get to hear the last two songs or the first one, everything I did hear sounded like they got more agressive and dirty with their sound design than they did in their last album, though only for some parts. The rest sounded really musical to me, if that makes sense, like it was written to sound good on instruments first and then just played on synths. I liked it, but I was predisposed to like it. I'll be picking up the vinyl after finals in a few weeks.

Too bad I won't be able to burn it to CD for my car by the end of the semester, the album is about the perfect length for my commute .
Thanks to White Noise
lolirl (18-11-2016)
Old 18-11-2016, 09:05 AM   #8
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744022291
Thanked 7,097 Times in 4,420 Posts

I'm coming from the other side.
I heard Justice a lot because some of my friends like that disco stuff and I ended up going to see them live and if not loving it, at least respecting it and not hating it.
The new stuff I've heard, while undoubtably Justice with the melodies, has moved on a bit, possibly a bit more Chem Bros influenced? I dunno.
I'll check out the rest of the album over the weekend.
Have a good one man.

------------------
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #9
yoyokidz
Minor Glitch
yoyokidz will become famous soon enough
Copenhagen
MC Status: 60

I am still wondering how they made the basslines on that cross album. Especially Waters of Nazareth.

Advertisements

yoyokidz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote