Embed the Chatroom under "chatbox?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Closed Thread
Old 27-12-2015, 10:26 PM   #1
Sacarious
Soundscaper
Sacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond repute
Vancouver Island
MC Status: 3310
Embed the Chatroom under "chatbox?

Hey there, I had NO idea there was already a chatroom based on several searches of the forum, so I went a head and made one.
But I now see there is one as someone linked it to me.
I was wondering, is it possible no one uses it anymore because it was so hard for me to find?

If we could link right to it from the main body of the forum, it could create a lot more traffic to and from and also might be cool to get it back poppin again.

Cheers!

Advertisements

------------------
Reason-AcidPro-Recycle

TUNEZ
Sacarious is offline   Thanks
Old 28-12-2015, 09:49 AM   #2
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744029441
Thanked 7,240 Times in 4,500 Posts
Re: Embed the Chatroom under "chatbox?

You're late to the party and we already ate all the sausage rolls.

Advertisements

lolirl is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread