Club Bangerz Vol. 1 Release Hype - 05/05/2017 - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 05-05-2017, 07:48 AM   #61
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413771
Re: Club Bangerz Vol. 1 Release Hype - 05/05/2017

first vote best vote

Advertisements

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Qianta
Oatbag (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 07:52 AM   #62
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 41710

First buy best buy
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 07:57 AM   #63
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837627

Listening to this at work now the links up thanks OB
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
Oatbag (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 09:32 AM   #64
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

Just over half way there's some quality Turd, there's turd and well . .. nvm hey 😘

------------------
Old 05-05-2017, 09:43 AM   #65
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163691
Thanked 1,418 Times in 1,047 Posts

One of the best releases to ever come out of IDMf, imho.

I had a live go at Qianta track and a DJ Oxygen track on my DDJ this morning.. Very nice tracks, and much fun was applied. Heck, all the tracks I've heard so far are pretty cool. Cheers and thx!

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 11:00 AM   #66
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
golly gee wiz
MC Status: 329125300
Thanked 1,696 Times in 1,170 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
One of the best releases to ever come out of IDMf, imho.

I had a live go at Qianta track and a DJ Oxygen track on my DDJ this morning.. Very nice tracks, and much fun was applied. Heck, all the tracks I've heard so far are pretty cool. Cheers and thx!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
NOICE! makes my penis all engorged and tingly!
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Rixtr
Oatbag (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 12:03 PM   #67
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184160
Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,744 Posts

Seriously, I forget..are we supposed to vote for the best track..the shittiest track..the shittiest best track..or the best shittiest track?

Regardless..kudos, OB, for giving birth to this and keeping it a real thing...nice one. There's some really cool tracks on this..and some REALLY cool tracks, too. More than proud to be a part of this release..and congrats to everyone else who took part..nice one.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 12:28 PM   #68
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963583
Thanked 4,083 Times in 2,708 Posts

Wish I had the time to finish something. I have too much on my plate right now. At least I got some things started for summer break. I am excited for what I learned, because of this project. Keep them going!
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 12:37 PM   #69
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
My own little world

I've listened to the whole album. There's quite a mix of tracks and kudos to everyone. For me it's been an eye opener of quality and styles, although I get the feeling there's a few piss artist submissions one of which did make me chuckle. Seriously I don't think there's anything I didn't really like. There's a few stand outs and a few memorable ones and a few which could really do with a little more time.
Well done to everyone involved in this project. It's good to see the community coming alive again! OB well done mate for all you work.
Not sure about the voting system but hey its all fun.
Footnote...I can not master for the life of me....

------------------
Old 05-05-2017, 02:03 PM   #70
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 108100
Thanked 2,136 Times in 1,389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
I've listened to the whole album. There's quite a mix of tracks and kudos to everyone. For me it's been an eye opener of quality and styles, although I get the feeling there's a few piss artist submissions one of which did make me chuckle. Seriously I don't think there's anything I didn't really like. There's a few stand outs and a few memorable ones and a few which could really do with a little more time.
Well done to everyone involved in this project. It's good to see the community coming alive again! OB well done mate for all you work.
Not sure about the voting system but hey its all fun.
Footnote...I can not master for the life of me....
I agree with most of what you said

Except for one thing - the voting system. If there's anything we've learned from world politics this year, it's that you can always trust the public to make the best decision. There is no possible better way to decide which one of us is the most bangin'.

Also I think your second submission is definitely top 3 for best song on this album so don't be so hard on yourself. When I heard it I was like, oh hell yes - here's a proper banger.

Glad everyone is enjoying. Song order was best I could come up with to spread out the different styles, amounts of effort, and dealing with multiple asubmissions. Being towards the back doesn't mean anything negative here.

Also, holy damn - someone is dominating the vote so far.
My fav song is probably Workaholics.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
- dude that's awesome. I'm really excited to hear what people do for mixes!

Last edited by Oatbag; 05-05-2017 at 03:28 PM..

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Oatbag
MFXxx (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 02:04 PM   #71
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
golly gee wiz
MC Status: 329125300
Thanked 1,696 Times in 1,170 Posts

nice job guts!smokin tracks
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Rixtr
Oatbag (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 02:13 PM   #72
brb
Commie SJW
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69887319

1st impression review time! Bandcamp skewering taken into consideration. Tracks can Bang, Wang, Hang, and Pang.

Quianta - Dis one
Smooth solid tracky track.
Bangs

DJO - Dem Bytchez
Tracky, tacky and cacky, but juuuust on the right side of obnoxious.
Bangs

Deafmoo5 - IDFK
Sounds like it was taken quite seriously. Kind of melancholy.
Bangs and wangs

Biome Selection - film Ian
BC hates you. So lazy, but 303 so...
Wangs and bangs

Hellscion - Sent from Above
Wow.
Bangs and pangs

The Follow Action - Street
Chips! Whizzer. Dandy.
Bangs

Mysta Fx - Lottie
Anthemic, and I can't discern the words. Feel it.
Bangs

Fidelium - Fucking
BC hates you. The rules hate you.
Wangs and bangs (occasionally bongs)

Ingemann - One Hundred
I hate your presets and your presets hate you. BC loves you.
Bangs and pangs

In the AdotMdot - I Be Bangin
True nuff.
Bangs

Ambient Mechanics - Eclectic
Thank you for your time (that you will never get back).
Hangs

jVs - chirp
They'd play this at a fetish club when they need to mop all the spunk off the dancefloor.
Pangs

Neuralsphere - Spicy
Rave like your name is Dave.
Bangs and bangs

Sitechain - halo
Best/Worst Beyonce remix, EVAR.
Pangs

Bellchainedbodies - trial software
OH the melancholy...
Wangs and bangs

Qianta - workaholics
This is actually good: DISQUALIFIED
Bangs

Oatbag - i less than three dj
BC hates depth. This is a little moody but the crowd noise helps cheer it up, eh.
Bangs

DJ Cheesy - I love you worldwide
Such variation, such movement, such quality...
Pangs and hangs

Mysta Fx - clap your hands
Needs more claps and fewer minutes.
Bangs

Sitechain - Tropical Break
At Club Tropical Break drinks are freeeeee...
Bangs

White Noise - Airwaves
Mintyloops. Needs some sort of hook, or more banging.
Hangs, pangs, but ultimately bangs

A Long Name
Clear winner right here.
Bangs

Qianta - Ozarka
Quality far too high: DOUBLE D-Q
Bangs

Later on I'll properly listen to the download Before casting my votes. I mean vote.

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 05:14 PM   #73
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1510

congrats to all! To me the Qianta tracks stand out . Nice work!
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:29 PM   #74
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413771

Can't begin to express how much I'm grateful for the love so far. I'm going to do as brb has done and leave small reviews

Qianta - Dis one
Omg your so hot, let's fuck

DJ Oxygen - Dem Bytchesz...
Glad you appeared next to me on the list, and in the awesome mix Thomas created. This is actually a really nice song, and I would love to hear a second edit of some sort, where you add more time to the song and expand on what you have already. <3

Deafmoo5 - IDFK
That kick thou! I really love the melody you have put on there, and I picture the melody to go on some 8th notes variation, or even 6th (off beat notes?)

biome selection - film ian
Is that you singing? I really loved this track, I usually don't like vocals on electronic music, but these vocals fit really nice in the song. When I listened to this track when OB released the link (it was around 3 - 4 a.m where I live) I had it on the background while I did some chores, and I had my head bangin'! I would love to remix this song, I can see some old house style edit.

HELLSCION - Seen from Above
When biome's track finished, still I was still doing my chores, and your track came on, and I went on some fucking trip man, like a AFX Analord series trip. It really simulated my brain, very nice job, and keep it up, I really love this type of music, very brain simulating.

The Follow Action - Street
Man that bass sounds extremely nice, really heavy and crisp, and you would imagine my heart would beat faster to it, but instead I went on some nice calm ride with this one. I can't help but want to hear the track on some faster tempo, sort of like drum n' bass tempo, I think it would sound freaking awesome!

Mysta Fx - Lottie
I know that kick! And that vocal sample is really nice and it goes really well with the track. This reminds me of some 80's style song, but with modern electronic influences. I also see some 8th notes on this one... Nicely done

Fidelium - Fucking Was...
This...Track...Is...Fucking...AWESOME!!! I would definitely play this at some club. The glitch effects around 3:40 sound freaking awesome, reminds me of Chris Lake's underground stuff. Would love to do some edit of it myself, nice man

Ingemann-Strunch - One Hundred....
Oh this track is just nice, really hits the spot. I do want to say this track would be more fit on some IDM compilation, and that's a compliment in my perspective! It's a really nice piece of work, you really went creative on this track. Keep it up my man

In the A.M - I Be Bangin!
What drugs are you on?? Give me some! This track really is BANGIN. Just a solid track, don't really know what else to say, would mix this live!

Ambient Mechanics - Eclectic
<3 As I told Ingemann, this would fit perfectly on some IDM compilation, and/or chill compilation. This reminds me of some drum n' bass songs, but without the crazy basses, and more of the beautiful melodies. Also, sort of reminds me of Animal Collective!

jVs - Chirp AtCha Bae
The Flanger makes this track! (is it a flanger?) Those percussions are on point, and this track would fit perfectly on some dark rave club. Would only suggest to speed up the tempo, but that's just my personal taste!

Neuralsphere - Spicy Meat...
Jesus Christ did I just have a MDMA flashback? Holy shit this sounds freaking awesome, and I thought I had stopped liking this style. This sounds awesome man, only thing, JUST ONE THING, I could do it without the chord stabs, when the bass goes on without the stabs I actually got chills around the back of my checks (in other words, I had an eargasm)

Sitechain - Halo Halo
Hey this is really nice indeed, is this really a Beyonce remix like brb said? If it's not I'll look like an idiot for believing it haha. I know this is an Club Bangerz compilation, but this one I would actually love to hear it slowed down. Nice work!

belichainedbodies - trial software
Hey I've heard this track before (hehehe). I absolutely love the melody you put on top of the bassline, it just sounds great. I do want to say, being a review and all, I would have added a compressor on the bassline and would have pumped it up a bit! Nice work

Qianta - Workaholics
Omg your so hot, let's fuck

Oatbag - i <3 dj
i <3 you man, this track is awesome!! However, I can't help but picture myself having intense sex in the back of some club, with red lights changing to blue and back, then green sometimes, and I'm tripping on 3 sheets of acid and the girl on top of me is changing shapes, and I hear her voice (the vocals) all around me. In other words, NICEEEE. I fucking love the sidechained cheering, going to steal that idea one of these days

DJ Cheesy - I love you Worldwide
Another IDM compilation track, this song is a serious trip! Sounds like you really went at the mastering of this track, keep it up man!

Mysta Fx - Clap Your Hands
Damn this song is like 5 different genres in one! I really loved the intro thou, I wished you would have continued the same feel (deep minimal house) Nonetheless, this song is banging!

Sitechain - Tropical Break
I remember listening this track yesterday (or today, if you will, around 5 a.m) and trying to deconstruct the song. This song is just.... amazing man. Everything that I wish I could produce you made into one track, you definelely have showed your own style/creativity in this track. I would love to try an edit of the song, nice woooooooooooooork <3

White Noise - Airwaves
Goddammit this song reminds me of another song I know but I can't put my finger on it! This is really nice, I love the Arps. that you put on here, and the drums give this track a really nice big creative feel. Only thing is, I would have made that kick louder! Other than that, this track is awesome! A real treat to those who wants to simulate their brain

A Demarcated Xenon Loving....
Now this is what I would say it's and IDMF CLUB BANGER! This is like having IDM and Techno and Edm fuck for 20 hours and export banging babies. I love how the track constantly changes, nice work!

Qianta - Ozarka
this song fucking sucks

Well there it is, again I'm really glad to be a part of this compilation. Oatbag, thank you again for making this possible, ever since Benwaa took leave I began to doubt what IDMf would do in the future, but you really make this forum stand out from the rest. (If taken, I mean no offense to Benwaa, I love that man for his music, support, beard, and the forum). I really wish I would have the dedication to put in the work like you have Oatbag (including everyone else who helped), but I'm horrible at those things. I'm happy I'm a part of the IDMf forum. I also bought the compilation so I hope you receive my support soon.

And with that, I will see you guys in a few days, got some final papers to write and some finals to study for. Much love

EDIT:
I just shared the link with a WhatsApp group of my friends, i think that would explain the sudden increase in votes, they are all listening to yall's track as I type!

Last edited by Qianta; 05-05-2017 at 09:40 PM..

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 11:52 PM   #75
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qianta View Post
Bunch of reviews
I lolled - thanks Q!!

------------------
Old 05-05-2017, 11:56 PM   #76
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 41710

I'm working on page-long reviews, a brand new 7-star rating system, and no votes ever

Stay tuned, I might not be trolling

Also, suggestion: Raise the minimum to a $5 donation to fund more trophies
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Vault O)))
Oatbag (06-05-2017)
Old 06-05-2017, 12:03 AM   #77
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
I'm working on page-long reviews, a brand new 7-star rating system, and no votes ever

Stay tuned, I might not be trolling

Also, suggestion: Raise the minimum to a $5 donation to fund more trophies
I think you actually have one vote so far!

------------------
Thanks to Oatbag
Vault O))) (06-05-2017)
Old 06-05-2017, 03:45 PM   #78
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Updated the thread and bandcamp site with our first professional album review! Been loving these min-reviews so much too folks. The votes are heating up as the European(or are you guys not part of Europe any more) contingent gets voting!

Make sure you share the bandcamp page with your friends, enemies, and random people you bump in to through the day! (you can suggest they might vote for you while they are there)

------------------
Old 06-05-2017, 06:01 PM   #79
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6560

This release is really awesome, thanks again Oatbag, and everyone involved, participating, remixing, mixing, sharing and reviewing! It's a great project and I already hope there will be many more Club Bangerz to follow! Not much time at the moment but already started sharing this all over the internetz ^^

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Metaside
Oatbag (06-05-2017)
Old 06-05-2017, 06:49 PM   #80
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Here's how the votes are coming so far! Some more motivation to do some self promotion.

Advertisements

------------------