[Breakcore] Marcanta - Biohannya Is The #1 Breakcore Fan In The World
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 10-09-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
Marcanta
Microknight
Marcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MCMarcanta is a savage MC
MC Status: 479577
[Breakcore] Marcanta - Biohannya Is The #1 Breakcore Fan In The World

Funny little story about this little clip:
Biohannya might be known to some people who are into breakcore and produce. I do and Biohannya has been a faithful listenener to me who is always nice enough to comment on my tracks. Thing is, it's not only me. I started noticing a year or so ago that this person is all over the friggin breakcore/Idm/glitch side of soundcloud. Now, that's dedication!
So I decided to make a little piece of music as a tribute to this person.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

So far it's been very appreciated and it seems a lot of people have been relating and agreed to the statement the title that this track holds. In fact, I've recieved more hits, favorites and shares in the last 24 hours than I've ever recieved on any other track I've uploaded. Which is good because it shows there is a well deserved appreciation for Biohannya, and obviously it's fun for me too, because it's my music after all.

Anyway, please listen to the track and any feedback, be it good or bad, is as always much appreciated!

Advertisements

Marcanta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Breakcore] Marcanta - Biohannya Is The #1 Breakcore Fan In The World.