Hey, i'm Navienta
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 16-10-2017, 04:15 AM   #1
navienta
IDMf's latest spammer
navienta is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Icon7 Hey, i'm Navienta

Hey lmoa i'm just some 15 year old random soundcloud producer. and i go by the name navienta

i don't really make one genre but i guess most of my stuff falls under the idm/triphop/downtempo umbrella

i joined this forum because i thought i can get more into this scene and hopefully learn more and meet other people

ive been listening to a lot of lapalux,shlohmo,shigeto, and teebs lately

Advertisements

navienta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 12:31 PM   #2
Iyashi Sound
Microknight
Iyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3910
Re: Hey, i'm Navienta

Nothing is truly random. Welcome to the forum.

Advertisements

Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote