Hello! New to the forum
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 14-10-2017, 10:42 PM   #1
lazuraymusic
IDMf's latest spammer
lazuraymusic is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Hello! New to the forum

Hello,

I joined the forum a few weeks ago. I am an aspiring singer-songwriter and producer. I studied music as a kid but adult life took over and had a music block for many years. I don't want to give up on this. Right now, I am really into house music, deep house music particularly. I want to focus on that.

Happy to meet ya'll.

Advertisements

lazuraymusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 02:30 AM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538380
Thanked 6,949 Times in 4,943 Posts
Re: Hello! New to the forum

Nice to have you on the forum. I'm on a bit of a House kick myself at the moment.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 08:57 PM   #3
SaneTBP
Minor Glitch
SaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of light
Espoo
MC Status: 510

Hello! Here's a new user to the forum aswell. I'm a producer and a songwriter trying to make as much music as I can on the side of the studies. Mainly focusing on finishing my electronic/idm EP right now, while also working on some art rock-ish tracks and some more rnb/hip hop flavored stuff. Should be fun chatting here on these boards.
SaneTBP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 08:58 PM   #4
SaneTBP
Minor Glitch
SaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of lightSaneTBP is a glorious beacon of light
Espoo
MC Status: 510

I've been also listening to a lot of house recently, and it's mostly been deep house, so I feel you!
SaneTBP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 01:04 PM   #5
st3aLth
Soundscaper
st3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3410

Welcome

------------------
st3aLth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:38 AM   #6
lazuraymusic
IDMf's latest spammer
lazuraymusic is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Thanks for the welcome!
lazuraymusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 04:47 AM   #7
st3aLth
Soundscaper
st3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3410

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuraymusic View Post
Thanks for the welcome!
No problem
st3aLth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #8
Critical
Granular Poster
Critical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant future
Redditch
MC Status: 1910

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuraymusic View Post
Hello,

I joined the forum a few weeks ago. I am an aspiring singer-songwriter and producer. I studied music as a kid but adult life took over and had a music block for many years. I don't want to give up on this. Right now, I am really into house music, deep house music particularly. I want to focus on that.

Happy to meet ya'll.
Hi,

I'm new round here too, adult life sucks eh but at least you're back in the game now.
you got any acapellas knocking around you would be happy for someone to experiment with?
Always fun to work on something new.

Advertisements

Critical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote