my mixes
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 10-10-2017, 11:36 PM   #1
djjimmyconway
IDMf's latest spammer
djjimmyconway is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
my mixes

hi all,

i am a dj from birmingham trying to get my mixes heard all over, please take some time to have a look at my soundcloud or mixcloud. currently playing a variation of future/bass house and tech house

i am unable to post links as of yet so please search jimmy conway dj on either platform

thanks a lot :-)

Advertisements

djjimmyconway is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:53 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181510
Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,706 Posts
Re: my mixes

Hi Jimmy..welcome to IMDf.

Just a friendly suggestion..you'll find folks on here more open to checking out your work if you take a little time and get to know them first..and give them a chance to get to know you. This is a forum, after all..a community of people who all love or make music..or both..and many are trying to get others to listen to their work, too.

In short, be as active on here as you can and invest a little time in others and their work..you'll find the courtesy is usually returned.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:20 AM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538730
Thanked 6,956 Times in 4,948 Posts
Re: my mixes

I amazes me that people even think this is a useful marketing strategy. I've absolutely no motivation to click on a of someone I a) don't know personally or b) already has some credentials.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you decide to become part of our community : )

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote