Hello, I'm new here and i use renoise
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 19-10-2017, 03:08 AM   #1
Baron Fortesque
IDMf's latest spammer
Baron Fortesque will become famous soon enough
Kent
MC Status: 60
Hello, I'm new here and i use renoise

Hi, I'm Baron Fortesque, I have a love for 90's music particularly Replex records and videogame soundtracks from the Megadrive.

Im based in south east England and produce music using Renoise but I have also used some odd portable programs like LSDJ and psp rhythm 8.

My name and avatar come from the Amiga game the chaos engine.

Advertisements

Baron Fortesque is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 11:13 AM   #2
MaxPowers
IDMf's latest spammer
MaxPowers has a spectacular aura aboutMaxPowers has a spectacular aura aboutMaxPowers has a spectacular aura about
Surrey
MC Status: 210
Re: Hello, I'm new here and i use renoise

Hi I'm a newbie also

Had a few goes at renoise - very complex! And yes I do love a bit of the Rephlex label especially those releases by Cylob

I will have to give that game you mentioned a go
MaxPowers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 05:10 PM   #3
Baron Fortesque
IDMf's latest spammer
Baron Fortesque will become famous soon enough
Kent
MC Status: 60

Ha, yeah Renoise is a bit tricky but it was the first DAW type thing i really got into, previously i had tried Reason and Reaper but niether really struck me as what i wanted.

If you wanna check out that game I'd recommend the megadrive version, i mainly mentioned the amiga release as it was the first. The megadrive version has some nice n gritty FM which compliments the art style nicely

I do like Cylob stuff, I think my favorite track would be 'face something' short but it just sums up all that i enjoy about his style, how about you MaxPowers?
Baron Fortesque is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 07:15 PM   #4
MaxPowers
IDMf's latest spammer
MaxPowers has a spectacular aura aboutMaxPowers has a spectacular aura aboutMaxPowers has a spectacular aura about
Surrey
MC Status: 210

TBH I've only really listened to Cylob's album Cylobian Sunset. I love the way several different melodies come together gradually as well as the industrial sounding beats. I would be hard pressed to suggest a favourite track on that album although I do like the songs 'I left my Heart in Syntax' and 'Synek'

Advertisements

MaxPowers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote