If You Are here Just To Promote Another Site You Will Be Deleted
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2017, 08:46 AM   #1
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42387649
Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,308 Posts
Icon4 If You Are here Just To Promote Another Site You Will Be Deleted

As per title. The expectation is that people sign up here to join the community and take part. Over time if you have other projects you want to share, thats great, we welcome it.

But first, try to be a part of *this* community.

If your sole purpose is to register to promote another site elsewhere save yourself the trouble and just move along. We value community above pretty much anything here and that means take part or take a hike - best wishes and every success.

Advertisements

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread