Dubstep Friends and what do you think of my track? (How NOT to introduce yourself) - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

View Poll Results: how do i create trance like ATB
which plug in can create wavey sound . 6 50.00%
what cmputer speaker i can use i using Microlab M200 0 0%
how can crack the FL studio 11 6 50.00%
which synthesizer i need to by .i want to learn 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

« Light | New guy »
Closed Thread
Old 19-04-2014, 10:03 PM   #61
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts
Re: Dubstep Friends and what do you think of my track? (How NOT to introduce yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br/ainfu+ked View Post
hi, how've you been i guess it's been a while. Well it was nice seeing you.. Have a good day!!!!

penises for everyone
Fuck you, whitey

Advertisements

Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks
Old 20-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #62
BanglaTrance
Learning The Ropes
BanglaTrance is currently spamming hard
Dhaka Mirpur 11
MC Status: 10
Re: Dubstep Friends and what do you think of my track? (How NOT to introduce yourself

why you think my post is hilarious . explain in a nice way
BanglaTrance is offline   Thanks
Old 20-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #63
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963583
Thanked 4,083 Times in 2,708 Posts

Well there is the fact that your poll answers are really questions, AND asking for directions to steal software is kind of looked down upon.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks
Old 20-04-2014, 06:34 PM   #64
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanglaTrance View Post
why you think my post is hilarious . explain in a nice way
It's hilarious because you didn't bother to read the rules/FAQ and are already asking about illegal activities such as cracking software. Music is a language of it's own - so asking how to "create these kind of music in my language" is kind of redundant. Creating a poll asking how to "create wavey sound" was also hilarious for many reasons - one of the biggest ones being that many synthesizers operate on basic waveforms. I also personally find it funny that you claim to have no problem spending money on a hardware synth (to "start learning" at that - which is something you should be probably considering after learning about the basics of synthesis), and yet you can't be bothered to pay for the full version of FL Studio.

I think you should start with the basics first - and then move on to the kinds of questions you are asking about. You also asked a whole bunch of questions in one big blurb which could have been parsed and spread evenly across the many sections of this forum. You don't seem to want to take things step by step and intend on rushing right into the studio setup - without knowing the specifics of what you want to accomplish, how can you know what gear you would want to buy for your studio?

Here is a group containing common production terms that you may want to look over: http://www.idmforums.com/group.php?groupid=123

EDIT: Whether one will regard this message as "nice" or not, that is completely up to them.

Last edited by PROton42; 20-04-2014 at 06:40 PM..

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks
Old 28-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #65
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42387899
Thanked 5,078 Times in 3,312 Posts

Someone made an alt and is trolling, right?

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks
Old 28-04-2014, 06:33 PM   #66
Autechre
Autechre is a splendid one to beholdAutechre is a splendid one to beholdAutechre is a splendid one to beholdAutechre is a splendid one to beholdAutechre is a splendid one to beholdAutechre is a splendid one to beholdAutechre is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860

^We've talked about it but can't figure out what you mean by...

alt?
Autechre is offline   Thanks
Old 28-04-2014, 06:36 PM   #67
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.
MC Status: 421871379
Thanked 4,868 Times in 2,815 Posts

Altechre.

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks
Old 28-04-2014, 06:42 PM   #68
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

I bet they think that's hilarious.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 28-04-2014, 06:44 PM   #69
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Trolltechre
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks
Old 30-04-2014, 11:42 AM   #70
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744030091
Thanked 7,253 Times in 4,508 Posts

Poortechre

Advertisements

lolirl is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread

« Light | New guy »