The big vocal trance thread
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 16-01-2018, 04:14 AM   #1
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 58610
Thanked 1,172 Times in 863 Posts
The big vocal trance thread

While I’m really into Old School, Industrial, and Berlin style Techno, one of the genres I tend to come back to ever so often is Trance, Goa is one sub genre, but I do have a really soft spot for good vocal trance, which means a pleasant and skilled female vocalist taking center stage. It’s a fine balance to not drift too deep into the cheese, but I’m somewhat forgiving if it’s got a catchy melody...

So, here is a few...

and, yes, that’s a Tiesto remix in there. To this day I think it’s one of the most brilliant remixes ever, certainly the best thing he ever published.

PS... forgot this one. So, so close to the line.

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 02:54 AM   #2
Brookside_Chase
Minor Glitch
Brookside_Chase is just really niceBrookside_Chase is just really niceBrookside_Chase is just really niceBrookside_Chase is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Re: The big vocal trance thread

I am an disco, deep and soulful house head myself, but when I first got into electronic dance music, it was trance and only trance!

BT - Mercury & Solace

Ascension - Someone -

Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan - Slience (DJ Tiesto Mix)

Also the Sanctuary Mix of Silence was freaking amazing as well. I can't post links until my post count goes up but anyways I love the idea behind this thread.

Advertisements

Brookside_Chase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote