For sale,roland juno g with sampling
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 08-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
us of wtf
MC Status: 329122150
Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,130 Posts
For sale,roland juno g with sampling

I have a roland juno g in good working and cosmetic condition.
It comes with a soft case,512 mb of extra memory(still in the original bag)unopened.
And an expantion card with 1 gb of memory,blank also new and never used,still in the packaging.it also has the sampling option built in with the sliders and controls.actually hard to find.I really dont want to sell this,but i am in a financial bind,and i need to pay my pay pal bill,i am behind as i do not get the amount of money i used to.
There are two issues.1 the power supply is still in florida,i have seen them online for around nine dollars.also unfortunately i don't have the money to ship.
i really need the cash to get my equipment up here,and my dad's ashes,i stupidly left them there.anyway i will take any reasonable offer.i use paypal,and will give the email address to any serious offer.
Right now i live in Tamworth new hampshire,67 white lake rd.but the mailing address is actually 67 white lake rd.chocorua,NH.03817.
and if you dont know my real name it's Richard Smith.
I know it's asking alot without the power supply and shipping,but i am in dire need of help.Thanks for taking the time to read this!
i can provide pictures,as soon as i get into my account.
Rixtr

Advertisements

------------------
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147507
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote