[cyber grind/deathfloor] KPHQ 11 Dead by Silence - God is Dead out on 15 TH October
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 07-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC
MC Status: 733536
[cyber grind/deathfloor] KPHQ 11 Dead by Silence - God is Dead out on 15 TH October

Last edited by thanatos; 09-10-2014 at 08:41 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
thanatos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 06:57 PM   #2
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC
MC Status: 733536
Re: [cyber grind/deathfloor] KPHQ 11 Dead by Silence - God is Dead out on 15 TH Octob

to buy and listen
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
thanatos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 05:58 AM   #3
VultureEye
Minor Glitch
VultureEye has a spectacular aura aboutVultureEye has a spectacular aura about
Charlottesville, VA
MC Status: 160
Re: [cyber grind/deathfloor] KPHQ 11 Dead by Silence - God is Dead out on 15 TH Octob

Listened to the whole EP and really enjoyed it! It's pretty hard to classify because it has a lot of things from a lot of different genres going on, but it all blends really well together into a relatively new sound. I definitely am not a fan of the track listing though, you put the weakest track first . It was actually kind of interesting how each track got successively better, but yeah, I just thought the title track was okay.

You have a really nice balance with your bass drums. They're super hard hitting but they don't overpower the tracks. The rest of the drums are basically odd noises, which is something I can dig, and definitely added a unique character to the EP.

Harsh vocals are a little one-dimensional. There really needs to be more highs and mid-range screams in addition to the growls to shake things up a bit, otherwise it starts to get stale. Also, the lack of variety was fine on an EP of this length because the sound is cool enough that I don't get tired of it after four tracks, but I would if it was 10-12 tracks of the same thing. So maybe experiment with adding a couple different elements to some of the songs.

Really nice work!
VultureEye is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 06:14 AM   #4
KEKE SOUND
Minor Glitch
KEKE SOUND is currently spamming hard
Ottawa
MC Status: 10

i must admit this is a bit too much for me
KEKE SOUND is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:26 PM   #5
Noizemaker
Minor Glitch
Noizemaker is a jewel in the roughNoizemaker is a jewel in the roughNoizemaker is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

Holy shit. I'm not really sure what I just heard, hahaha

Advertisements

Noizemaker is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote