[IDM] Stellar Jay - Winding Path (Free Single Release)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 24-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
Stellar Jay
Stellar Jay has a spectacular aura aboutStellar Jay has a spectacular aura about
Seattle Area
MC Status: 165
Icon14 [IDM] Stellar Jay - Winding Path (Free Single Release)

Hello IDMf.

I wanted to share something special I recently released as a free single. I have made a decision to start releasing most of my music in this format so I can have more frequent updates instead of hoarding fully produced albums.

Also, I am shifting my producing style to truly follow my heart and removing restrictions such as genre, dance floor friendliness, and other cultural/technical barriers that I have been placing on myself for years and simply producing and performing works that come directly from my heart and are a clean and original expression of myself.

This particular piece is produced in 432 tuning which is one of my first. I think I may be doing most of my productions in 432 (even though it is a huge pain in the ass to do in Ableton).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! By the way, the download is on the soundcloud player.

Much Love,
-Stellar Jay

Advertisements

------------------
Stellar Jay is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 06:18 AM   #2
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560
Re: [IDM] Stellar Jay - Winding Path (Free Single Release)

Nice Man! I love how the progression unfolds. The detuned/plucked riff is really cool too. Gonna have to listen to this one a few more times for sure. Uplifting and Mysterious!
vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 07:05 AM   #3
Stellar Jay
Stellar Jay has a spectacular aura aboutStellar Jay has a spectacular aura about
Seattle Area
MC Status: 165
Re: [IDM] Stellar Jay - Winding Path (Free Single Release)

Thank you good Sir. Much appreciated!

-Stellar Jay

Advertisements

------------------
Stellar Jay is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote