[Chillout, Glitch, Synth] Animula - Treehome (Left of Field Records) 22/07/14
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 23-07-2014, 07:45 AM   #1
register3
Granular Poster
register3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MC
Melbourne, Victoria
MC Status: 233477
[Chillout, Glitch, Synth] Animula - Treehome (Left of Field Records) 22/07/14

The past 6 months i've been working hard on this concept EP about my personal struggle with certain things in my life.

I released it via Left of Field Records who are a charity label, all the money spent on any of their releases goes directly to the Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation.

So if you're inclined to pay for this know that all your money will be going towards a great cause.

I hope you enjoy the record and get something out of it.

Thanks guys

Incase the Bandcamp link is broken or soundcloud link is broken here they are:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
register3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
sbj
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
sbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond repute
Copenhagen
MC Status: 6760
Re: [Chillout, Glitch, Synth] Animula - Treehome (Left of Field Records) 22/07/14

I just wanted to let you know you have made a beautiful album

The sound is pleasant and the vibe I get from this is positive.

Mission accomplished :mayonesa:

Cheers

------------------
sbj is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 12:14 AM   #3
register3
Granular Poster
register3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MCregister3 is a savage MC
Melbourne, Victoria
Re: [Chillout, Glitch, Synth] Animula - Treehome (Left of Field Records) 22/07/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbj View Post
I just wanted to let you know you have made a beautiful album

The sound is pleasant and the vibe I get from this is positive.

Mission accomplished :mayonesa:

Cheers
Thanks a lot
Glad you enjoyed it.

------------------
Old 08-09-2014, 11:34 PM   #4
Mischa24
Learning The Ropes
Mischa24 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Hey, your 6 month of work definetly payed off!
technically very clean and professional. But most impressioning is your personal style. And to find one to be happy with, is one of the most bigest issues in producing.
Can i ask you what software do you use?

NNEon
Mischa24 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560

Beautiful man... Damn, good work. for reals
vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:17 PM   #6
djoxygen
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9390679

wow this is a wonderful album! love treehouse- great melody and use of vocal pitch shifting <3 <3

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

"and the decades of what appears to have been unnecessary fearmongering"
djoxygen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:22 AM   #7
dada_davros
dada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MC
MC Status: 12860

Nice and chilled. Good work

------------------
dada_davros is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:06 PM   #8
Skiletic
Learning The Ropes
Skiletic will become famous soon enough
Toronto
MC Status: 60

I can't express how dope this is. the intro had me like: WTF?.... and then the first song hit and i melted into Valhalla. Damn bruh, this is extremely well done. Like for real. Dopamine
Skiletic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 04:45 AM   #9
register3
Granular Poster
Melbourne, Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa24 View Post
Hey, your 6 month of work definetly payed off!
technically very clean and professional. But most impressioning is your personal style. And to find one to be happy with, is one of the most bigest issues in producing.
Can i ask you what software do you use?

NNEon
Thank you so much!
I've now started making music under another alias and have another EP due out very soon through the label SVNSET WAVES so you may see it posted here later.

I used Ableton exclusively for this one.

I had just moved to it from Logic and I found it so much more inspiring and faster to get my ideas down, the first couple of months was messing around and learning how to use it but I love it.

------------------
Old 14-01-2015, 04:45 AM   #10
register3
Granular Poster
Melbourne, Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiletic View Post
I can't express how dope this is. the intro had me like: WTF?.... and then the first song hit and i melted into Valhalla. Damn bruh, this is extremely well done. Like for real. Dopamine
Thanks a lot!
I'm glad you enjoyed!

------------------
Old 26-01-2015, 06:24 PM   #11
Arcanor
Granular Poster
Arcanor will become famous soon enough
Harleysville, PA
MC Status: 60

I think your EP is fantastic, and very professionally done. I was able to listen to several tracks, and am impressed with your creativity in selecting a variety of voices, while keeping the mix solid throughout. Slightly glitchy (a good amount), moody, rhythmy, and nicely padded. Excellent use of reverbs/delays.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Push and starting with Live, but it's just so much $$, so I've not made the jump myself. But maybe some day I will!

Advertisements

Arcanor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote