[ambient] Naiqvist - ok.buffr
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 04-02-2017, 03:49 PM   #1
Naiqvist
Soundwave Mangler
Naiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MC
MC Status: 812406
[ambient] Naiqvist - ok.buffr

I programmed this in sonic-pi

did a little mastering in ableton
bleuh
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 07-03-2017 at 05:56 AM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

Naiqvist is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: 101011101010110
Rate this track - [ambient] Naiqvist - ok.buffr.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:18 PM   #2
Treyt0r
Analog Lurker
Treyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to behold
Sydney
MC Status: 710
Re: [ambient] ok.buffr

I'm glad to see people using sonic pi more. Cool song. Did you mean to leave a 9 minute pop tail? apologies for being moronicus
Treyt0r is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:58 AM   #3
Naiqvist
Soundwave Mangler
Naiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MC
MC Status: 812406

lol, no I did not mean to make a nine minute pop-trail I'm editing the original post now.
Naiqvist is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:35 AM   #4
Treyt0r
Analog Lurker
Treyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to behold
Sydney
MC Status: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiqvist View Post
lol, no I did not mean to make a nine minute pop-trail I'm editing the original post now.
lmao cheers.

"wowwww such creative music"
Treyt0r is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:00 AM   #5
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 198410
Thanked 3,968 Times in 2,955 Posts

My kind of thing..really nice work there. I left a comment over on SC, but messed up the spelling so my apologies about that..I'm sure you'll know what I mean.

Like I said over on SC, you really have a great sense of depth of field on this track, which many seem to find hard to achieve..nice work. I sincerely hope you do a lot more of this kind of music..it's really good and you're only going to get even better at it the more you produce.

Here's hoping..

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:43 AM   #6
Beid
Microknight
Beid is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I love this stuff but I don't feel qualified to say anything about it. I loved it, I sat here closing my eyes getting in a zen moment. lucid and like they said above, there is a lot of space and depth in this, which I am trying to learn to do, so, very nice indeed.

Advertisements

Beid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote