combine forces ?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 01-25-2016, 10:36 PM   #1
Enola Gray
Regular Freak
Enola Gray is on a distinguished road
Massachusetts
MC Status: 10
combine forces ?

Basically looking for someone to make music and hopefully multiple tracks with. The reason being is to learn from each other by sharing ideas/techniques through out the track. My strong suit is drum programming, I quickly come up with new grooves im happy with but then spend countless hours trying different synth/bass elements usually ending with frustration and a lack luster sounds and patterns. Someones who better at synth/bass would be ideal. How i was thinking this would work would be to send whatever project were working on to the other person and after we add whatever we think is gonna work we send it back and keep repeating the processes and building on the track till we have a solid tune, and we could chat on facebook/skype or whatever about how and why we added what we did hopefully making both of us better at making music. I cant post links but if you wanna hear some of my stuff i can send you a private message. something along the lines of Techno, Tech House, Minimal

Advertisements

Enola Gray is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 06:14 AM   #2
saneliv
Soundwave Mangler
saneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond reputesaneliv has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2510
Re: combine forces ?

Sure - been trying to get someone to add drums to the track in the link below for ages... No bass in it tho was thinking more of that Venetian Snares hungarian album from ages ago... I guess I can put some subs in after the drums are in... if you are interested hit me back up...

------------------
saneliv is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 03:22 PM   #3
Macspider
Minor Glitch
Macspider is a jewel in the roughMacspider is a jewel in the roughMacspider is a jewel in the rough
Vienna
MC Status: 260

wanna send me something?
Macspider is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 05:06 AM   #4
Mvshv04
Learning The Ropes
Mvshv04 is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

dont know