[MAWM]My stuffs
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 05-18-2014, 11:02 PM   #1
bbb
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5742243
[MAWM]My stuffs

My first of the month one:

Going to upload this one:

And this piano thing:

Reflection:

Reflection B:

Last edited by bbb; 05-20-2014 at 06:12 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Say
bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:51 AM   #2
bbb
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
Re: [MAWM]My stuffs

Uploaded the thing I toyed around with tonight while I drank some beer. I'm finding I vary too much on the stuff I want to make. =/

------------------
Say
Old 05-20-2014, 05:16 AM   #3
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
The last of the last particles
MC Status: 6951533
Thanked 3,842 Times in 2,555 Posts

The first track is really awesome, love the rhythm and the rich heavy bass sound, kind of an industrial sound and element to it. Very cool. I think it would work to add some more elements to it.

Piano track, love it, great mood. Totally imagine myself at the piano late night, quite beautiful. It feels like it could use something to tie in the beat in with the piano. I actually like the beat, it's nice and subtle and works. Maybe some variation a bit? Anyway, nice work! I really enjoyed the piano.

------------------
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:38 AM   #4
bbb
ATX

Thanks for listening. When I make something like this, I tend to delete the drums and add in subtle things. The kick was more for me to keep time without having to think too much when playing. So it may go or be stretched further.

The more people comment on my piano stuff, however simple, the less I feel like keeping them to myself, so thank you.

------------------
Say
Old 05-20-2014, 05:42 AM   #5
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC

Please keep sharing, it was beautiful. Actually you give me more courage to share some of my piano tracks that don't really have much other than the piano.

------------------
Old 05-20-2014, 05:45 AM   #6
bbb
ATX

Please do. You can always PM me them.

------------------
Say
Thanks to bbb
Muse-ic (05-20-2014)
Old 05-20-2014, 06:11 AM   #7
bbb
ATX

Adding a few other tracks, while I'm at it. A piano thing and one attached with some drums(which I actually hate the drums).

------------------
Say
Old 05-20-2014, 06:23 AM   #8
Muse-ic
Wanderer

Ah love it! Refection is incredible! Seriously you should make an album. Love both A and B. Really gorgeous, and inspiring, now I want to make something.

------------------
Thanks to Muse-ic
bbb (05-20-2014)
Old 05-29-2014, 09:03 PM   #9
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 137060
Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,048 Posts

Hey, dude..my apologies for not giving you any feedback before now. You're not alone in that, trust me..I'm only now really getting a chance to check out everyone's stuff, due to being tied up offline myself for the last few weeks.

Anyway, I just played all of yours and here's a few short words on each track..

Track 1: This track takes me back to the 80s for some reason..can't put my finger on just why, but it does..and not in a bad way either. Everything works in this mix for me and I can't really add anything more than what the others have said already. Nice one.

Track 2: Oooh..love the bassy feel on this! Really deep vibe coming off it..like something off of the movie "Blade"..can see Snipes walking down a darkened hall in slow-mo. Cool.

Track 3: Thanks for this pure beauty of a gem..REALLY my kind of thing..deceptively simply, yet so packed with power and emotion..simply inspirational, as M already noted. Reminds me ever so slightly of Clint Mansell's "Memories (Someone We'll Never Know)" from the "Moon" soundtrack..and that's a good thing..trust me. Only wish this were a bit longer..love it..totally love it. It's the best track for me so far.

Track 4: Another stonker of a track. M is right..you SHOULD do a full album of stuff like this. I think I said it to you before..you REALLY have a talent for this kind of music..you "feel" it so clearly. It's a shame you don't make em longer is all.

Track 5: Even more class! Sorry..don't mean to sound like I'm kissing ass here, but please..PLEASE..let me know if and when you release an album full of this music..I be first in line to buy it.

Sorry for not being more technical in my review..but I was coming at this more as a listener than a critic. Besides,my take on this challenge has always been one of mutual support, more so than one of critic in general. None of our stuff is going to be perfect..after all, we've banged em out in a month. But..for me..I think your stuff has left more of an impression on me than anyone's has, as it closer to what I do myself and like to listen to..

Thanks for sharing these and I look forward to checking out your stuff even more in future.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #10
bbb
ATX

No worries man. Thanks for the feedback. I have anoth on my sc but more just a segment. I also made and posted these around mid-month.

------------------
Say
Old 06-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #11
relic
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8484480
Thanked 5,871 Times in 4,219 Posts

The first one is cool man. I dig it. It feels like a pretty complete idea. Really like the main riff on it.

I like the dark vibe on the second one, but somehow it didn't catch my fancy as much as the first one.

Digging the third as well, could do with some glitchy percussion dropping in near the end or something? I am a beats guy : ) Piano is beautiful though.
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:55 PM   #12
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883156
Thanked 3,293 Times in 2,083 Posts

Listened to reflection. Do like. I could also easily do with a whole album worth of stuff like this. Really dig the uncomplicated yet emotional quality of the piano & the subtle background textures.
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:53 AM   #13
dodomi
Minor Glitch
dodomi will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

I like very much

Advertisements

dodomi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote