Label looking for talent.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Closed Thread
Old 14-12-2013, 05:26 AM   #1
AlfredHavoc
Analog Lurker
AlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to all
Phoenix AZ
MC Status: 560
Label looking for talent.

Bang To this Records is currently looking for releases for 2014 schedule. We are looking for any and all Bangin' IDM/EDM

To submit Demos you can use the Bang To This soundcloud Dropbox
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

or contact us here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

If this is an inappropriate place to post this let me know mods but I would like the label to release some Techno!!!

Advertisements

AlfredHavoc is offline   Thanks
Old 14-01-2014, 11:10 PM   #2
Grenade Freak
Granular Poster
Grenade Freak is a jewel in the roughGrenade Freak is a jewel in the roughGrenade Freak is a jewel in the roughGrenade Freak is a jewel in the rough
SC
MC Status: 310
Re: Label Looking for talent

I may interested with my new project, Depending your genre and if your open to dubstep/brostep
the project is still IDM but I add mainstream elements. would this be appropriate?
Grenade Freak is offline   Thanks
Old 14-01-2014, 11:55 PM   #3
AlfredHavoc
Analog Lurker
AlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to allAlfredHavoc is a name known to all
Phoenix AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade Freak View Post
I may interested with my new project, Depending your genre and if your open to dubstep/brostep
the project is still IDM but I add mainstream elements. would this be appropriate?
We do have an upcoming Dubstep Release on the label and are open to most genres. As far as Mainstream elements are concerned we cannot release anything that is going to be a copyright issue.
Old 15-01-2014, 02:00 AM   #4
Grenade Freak
Granular Poster
Grenade Freak is a jewel in the roughGrenade Freak is a jewel in the roughGrenade Freak is a jewel in the roughGrenade Freak is a jewel in the rough
SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredHavoc View Post
We do have an upcoming Dubstep Release on the label and are open to most genres. As far as Mainstream elements are concerned we cannot release anything that is going to be a copyright issue.
lol im not going to steal from anyone but I understand. I'll give u my demo for both projects

VILIN - which is primarily Bass Music

and my IDM Braindance Project which is yet to be named, I'll go head and send my vilin Demo.

I'm also working on a Ep with Bass-God, "Wraith of the Gods" is the name hopefully I'll get to release it on your label.

anyway thx for reply hope to do business soon.
Old 15-01-2014, 02:19 AM   #5
aeoR
Savage Mad Cunt
aeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MC
MC Status: 13020426
Re: Label looking for talent.

by "bangin' IDM" do you mean IDM on which you can bang a girl??
aeoR is offline   Thanks
Old 15-01-2014, 02:27 AM   #6
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

I think he means banging their faces on a hard surface. You have a sick mind, op :p

IDM and EDM together though? This is crazy talk!
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks
Old 15-01-2014, 02:28 AM   #7
Grenade Freak
Granular Poster
SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoR View Post
by "bangin' IDM" do you mean IDM on which you can bang a girl??
lol I was thinkin bout that too
Old 15-01-2014, 07:55 PM   #8
AlfredHavoc
Analog Lurker
Phoenix AZ

Lol. Let it be what you make of it I guess. Words... They don't control us.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:09 AM   #9
Andantonius
Sample Destroyer
Andantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 7610

What is it with this forum and necromancy? #TheLatestPostIsTwentyMonthsOld
Andantonius is offline   Thanks
Old 08-09-2015, 05:54 AM   #10
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

Yeah, no shit about the site from 2013 being down. Use his other link, because his soundcloud page is still up.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks
Old 11-09-2015, 08:27 AM   #11
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59060
Thanked 1,181 Times in 787 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andantonius View Post
What is it with this forum and necromancy? #TheLatestPostIsTwentyMonthsOld
Didn't you necro it? Or did the original necromancer delete his post after he realized?

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks
Old 11-09-2015, 04:15 PM   #12
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744022941
Thanked 7,110 Times in 4,428 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by professurreal View Post
Didn't you necro it? Or did the original necromancer delete his post after he realized?
It was deleted spam posts.

Advertisements

------------------
lolirl is offline   Thanks
Thanks to lolirl
professurreal (11-09-2015)
Closed Thread