IDMF Netlabel Bandcamp
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Old 29-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 104450
Thanked 2,063 Times in 1,353 Posts
IDMF Netlabel Bandcamp

Man the idmf netlabel bandcamp page is looking way better and is much more user friendly than it used to be. Browsing through back catalog stuff is super easy now. I just noticed that a bunch around the IDMF020 range are missing though.

Advertisements

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #2
Benwaa
Re: IDMF Netlabel Bandcamp

I'm getting there with it, gimme time

each full album is taking me approx 2hrs to upload and obviously kills my bandwidth. so, it's just taking time when i have time to do is all. i keep saying by the end of the week but i've said that for two weeks in a row now and not succeeded

Also, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
is just about to drop, so it will be a day or two after that that i resume any uploading i guess so it can have the full attention it more than deserves
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 01:18 AM   #3
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 104450
Thanked 2,063 Times in 1,353 Posts

The original feedback for you was that it looks much better though.
I only noticed the other after I was already going to make this topic.

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 01:36 AM   #4
Benwaa

I know hence the smileys. In fact I probably deleted another 5 from that post as I felt it was just an attack of smileys

Advertisements

Thanks Reply With Quote