The Country of Flying Cows: Hi, I'm estmid
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 13-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
estmid
Learning The Ropes
estmid is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
The Country of Flying Cows: Hi, I'm estmid

Hi There people.

-My name is Ethan, I use FL studio to make electronic music and have been at it for about 6 months, tinkering and learning through self teaching and experimentation. I have a solo project called the country of flying cows that I use as a hub to upload most of my songs (although most are unfinished loops atm). My goal is to learn as much as possible about electronic music, hence trying out an online forum and seeing if anybody can point me in the right direction as where to learn, tips and tricks etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~Estmid

http://reverbnation.com/thecountryofflyingcows

Advertisements

estmid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105318139
Thanked 1,000 Times in 790 Posts
Re: The Country of Flying Cows: Hi, I'm estmid

Quote:
Originally Posted by estmid View Post
Hi There people.

-My name is Ethan, I use FL studio to make electronic music and have been at it for about 6 months, tinkering and learning through self teaching and experimentation. I have a solo project called the country of flying cows that I use as a hub to upload most of my songs (although most are unfinished loops atm). My goal is to learn as much as possible about electronic music, hence trying out an online forum and seeing if anybody can point me in the right direction as where to learn, tips and tricks etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~Estmid

http://reverbnation.com/thecountryofflyingcows
Hello and welcome to the forum. Pretty much anything you need to know tip wise is within the sub menu on the left. Please take the time to read the rules & FAQ as well as the navigation menu's. Its very likely that whatever question you may have is answered in one of those threads..For example, if you have a "how do I make * sound?" check Sound Design & Mixing. Also, its cool to see another FL Studio among the peoples here.

Advertisements

------------------
:notafinga: Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote