Idmf podcast - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 02-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #41
Wetty Bhite
Sound Strangler
Wetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MC
jVs
MC Status: 105286589
Re: Idmf podcast

@Fid A Idmf radio broadcast would be awesome! And mass PM's out to people so that they can share it on their FB is really cool too. Ive been thinking of putting it out there on podbean as well, It ties into what Mischjock had mentioned about a network of fans from around the world. As for using SC to do the show, im going to upload it there, because of its ease of accessibility, and since space is limited on there, I'll have every show backed up on my harddrive, so I could probably go as far as uploading it to rapidshare, so people could grab it off there as well.

I also think that Im going to start a new thread for artists here to be like hey, im in. As opposed to going around and waiting hours/days for a reply. (Which everyone I've contacted so far has been amazing and helpful.) Again, these are just some ideas.

Advertisements

------------------
Wetty Bhite is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #42
Wetty Bhite
Sound Strangler
Wetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MCWetty Bhite is a savage MC
jVs

Ok, The info and rules for podcast submissions are in the thread starter area of the listening booth.

here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Benwaa; 02-20-2012 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: adding link fir ease of finding ;)

------------------
Old 02-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #43
Wetty Bhite
Sound Strangler
jVs

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Old 02-22-2012, 09:23 PM   #44
Shtuffe
Shtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MC
In a sauna far to the north!
MC Status: 4762407

So yeah...I don't really know much about all this podcast mumbo jumbo etc, but if you want exposure, you could upload every episode to youtube after they've been live.
I've noticed mixes of house/dubstep etc being really famous on youtube, so people would easly discover the podcast that way.

Don't f*cking flame me if my idea is worthless, as i said: I don't know much about podcasts etc ^^

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
...this thread needs more unicorns

Drum n Bass / Breakcore / dramaticstufforsomethingIdon'tknow
Shtuffe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #45
Wetty Bhite
Sound Strangler
jVs

Yeah, Im in the process of setting up a youtube channel, that way it can still be shared/viewed for quite some time after the show has been posted. The podbean.com site offers 100MB of storage and SC has 2 hours of publishing space. so i would like to keep them up for as long as possible on these networks, and of course I'll have them on my HD so if people want past episodes after their taken down, I will upload them to rapidshare if need be. Your idea is good, so I can't flame you for that...but the mumbo jumbo bit has lit the proverbial torch. (just kiddin)

------------------
Old 02-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #46
Anodyne Industries
Anodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MC
Oakland, CA
MC Status: 53565178

Why not just upload it to the IDMf netlabel Youtube channel? That way we can keep all IDMf related videos in one place and get more exposure for them all.

------------------
Anodyne Industries is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #47
Shtuffe
Shtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MCShtuffe is a savage MC

...By the way, how will it go for the podcast since the podcast thread in the listening booth got closed?
I'm really looking forwards to listening to this

------------------
Quote:

Old 02-22-2012, 11:34 PM   #48
Wetty Bhite
Sound Strangler
jVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtuffe View Post
...By the way, how will it go for the podcast since the podcast thread in the listening booth got closed?
I'm really looking forwards to listening to this
It will go well, the thread on the Soundcheck Podcast is still open and there is a group that has opened up for this endeavor, so when its up I will send a direct link to the respected thread.
@AI, that's a great idea, especially since there are quite a few people checking out the channel.
This is a trial & error type deal right now (hence its prerecorded) So if it goes well and smoothly enough, I would like to start live streaming, but its baby steps for right now. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
(Feel free to join and share ideas/concerns in regards to this.)

------------------
Old 02-25-2012, 02:59 AM   #49
Wetty Bhite
Sound Strangler
jVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim7 View Post
Personally I'm going to go ahead and say I hope this doesn't happen. I think permission is an important thing in this case since there are submission options for the podcast and a lot of people will probably want to be able to get critique on their tracks without having to let their unfinished work be aired :/

If they don't reply within the week it could always be used for the one after perhaps

I'm sorry no one else liked this. I think it's good though
Yeah, thats reasonable. Pretty much what i've done is ask people if I can use said track, so that way they can be like..."this one is more complete, I would rather that one be used." So its not a Its this track or no track mentality. What it all comes down to ultimately everyone being happy with what they hear.

------------------
Old 02-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #50
mrgizmoe
Granular Poster
mrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MCmrgizmoe is a savage MC
Los Angeles
MC Status: 5588287

IDMCast? or IDMfCast =D?

------------------
mrgizmoe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #51
Jazzyspoon
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35986196

Any update on this?

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #52
scruffy3666
Learning The Ropes
scruffy3666 is on a distinguished road
Roseneath
MC Status: 10

Yo, this is sweet stuff man! Can't wait for more.
scruffy3666 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:22 AM   #53
Loose Link
Learning The Ropes
Loose Link is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

That's good news

I would like to submit tracks to the podcast from a few projects I've been involved with which are coming soon, where can I send submissions?
Loose Link is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #54
Meridion
Sample Destroyer
Meridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MCMeridion is a savage MC
Leeds UK
MC Status: 1230462

call it The Limelight Podcast

i.e. members of the forum are getting exposure/moment in the limelight.

------------------
Meridion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #55
Shtuffe

...or you might just call it "Idmf Podcast" because it is the idmf podcast...

------------------
Quote:

Old 03-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #56
Jazzyspoon
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35986196

Or it might just be called an abandoned. This fell off the grid after a lot of great momentum....again.

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #57
unknown__artist
unknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MC
Hamburg
MC Status: 22144055

Yeah, it seems so...

------------------
My Ep "I Am A Dead Man" is out on Xylem Records

Departure (Bonus Track) Video
Soundcloud: μ-metik
Facebook: μ-metik
Twitter:μ-metik
unknown__artist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #58
lolirl
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 743791591
Thanked 2,483 Times in 1,744 Posts

Last I heard about this there we're a few technical hitches at JVS's end...
Hope we didn't put too much of a downer on his efforts. :/
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #59
Automageddon
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269392558
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts

And I haven't seen him on IDMfuckers or Facebook in a bit

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #60
lolirl
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 743791591
Thanked 2,483 Times in 1,744 Posts

Shiiiiiiiiiit.

Advertisements

lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote