Best Plug-Ins for Final Mixes - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:04 PM   #21
soundmodel
Microknight
soundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant future
Finland
MC Status: 1810
Re: Best Plug-Ins for Final Mixes

To me it sounds unreasonable that artists wouldn't be skilled. I think being able to make and mix a track is much more difficult than what a ME does. And a ME cannot fix what's not already there. ME is merely finishing what's already done.

I would understand this argument in the case that the musician is not the same guy that does the mixing.

Advertisements

------------------
soundmodel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:19 PM   #22
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184160
Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmodel View Post
To me it sounds unreasonable that artists wouldn't be skilled. I think being able to make and mix a track is much more difficult than what a ME does. And a ME cannot fix what's not already there. ME is merely finishing what's already done.

I would understand this argument in the case that the musician is not the same guy that does the mixing.
Sorry..but you're talking through your arse.

Like I said, to each their own..we're all free to believe whatever we want to believe, but that doesn't mean it's true. In the end, it's not about what either of us think or believe..it's about facts..and you really don't seem to understand them as much as you seem to think you do.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:27 PM   #23
soundmodel
Microknight
soundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant future
Finland
MC Status: 1810

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Sorry..but you're talking through your arse.

Like I said, to each their own..we're all free to believe whatever we want to believe, but that doesn't mean it's true. In the end, it's not about what either of us think or believe..it's about facts..and you really don't seem to understand them as much as you seem to think you do.
I don't think there are many facts regarding art.

------------------
soundmodel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:47 PM   #24
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184160
Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmodel View Post
I don't think there are many facts regarding art.
We were talking about AIs vs MEs..why are you bring art into it and implying I said things I didn't?

Dude, you're either a troll or an idiot trying hard not to be..and failing miserably. I don't wish you bad or have ill-feelings towards you..in fact, I wish you all the best in both your life and your endeavors..but I'm not replying to any more posts you make.

Life is too short and my time is too precious.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote