[WIP - Downtempo] Mystric - Whispers
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 25-11-2017, 01:12 AM   #1
dj_patm
Master of the LFO
dj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MC
Calgary
MC Status: 256174
[WIP - Downtempo] Mystric - Whispers

So I was listening to some old tracks that I never finished and there's one from almost two years ago that I actually am kinda digging but I remember the reason I stopped it is cause everyone kept telling me the melody and vocal chops don't match.

When I listen to it now I kinda feel like it does, so I thought I'd post on here and see what people thought. It has a strong Odesza vibe to me.

Remember it's not finished, more so just looking for thoughts on the flow and fit.

Advertisements

------------------
http://www.facebook.com/mystricmusic

I like remixing pop songs.
dj_patm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [WIP - Downtempo] Mystric - Whispers.
Old 30-11-2017, 12:30 AM   #2
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260
Re: [WIP - Downtempo] Mystric - Whispers

lovely track sounds beautiful

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 02:21 PM   #3
Adelina
Radial Developer
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_patm View Post
So I was listening to some old tracks that I never finished and there's one from almost two years ago that I actually am kinda digging but I remember the reason I stopped it is cause everyone kept telling me the melody and vocal chops don't match.

When I listen to it now I kinda feel like it does, so I thought I'd post on here and see what people thought. It has a strong Odesza vibe to me.

Remember it's not finished, more so just looking for thoughts on the flow and fit.
Cool tracks! I like it
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 02:27 PM   #4
ChrisJansen
Granular Poster
ChrisJansen has a spectacular aura aboutChrisJansen has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 161

I really like this, very atmospheric. Really creates a sense of space around me, if you know what I mean?

Really got a sort of chill/wonder vibe.

Kind of therapeutic as well when it comes to the breakdown around 2:30 onwards.

I'm really not seeing a problem with the things you've mentioned, I really dig this tune as a whole. I don't know if there is much I would do ?

(would appreciate any feedback you'd give on this WIP [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
)

Advertisements

ChrisJansen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote