[Braindance/Acid] Bug - Licorice
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 20-11-2017, 04:15 PM   #1
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610
[Braindance/Acid] Bug - Licorice

hello everyone! thant's another release i made myself on ableton using a oXygen8 (m-audio) midi controller for keyboards, a MOTU audioexpress audio interface, and a cuople of Yamaha hs5
the sounds is really flat, but not the good flat xD
i have use gHz Matrix vst for incrase Panning, and searching a more spread sound...
the master is not bad but is not so good too.

Anyway, that's the track comment, criticism are welcome
idk what i need to do to incrase quality, what type of filter/eq i need to set on my channels for have less conflict in freq.
I've used a iZotope vst i find on internet on master and sound is really better but i miss something....

acid bass thanks to Operator(ableton synth)

sorry for my bad english, the track is good for me, i'm so happy about ending results, but i know i can make a better master!

Last edited by A.M; 21-11-2017 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Fixed embed

Advertisements

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Braindance/Acid] Bug - Licorice.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #2
Schnork
Deep Underground
Schnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MC
MC Status: 13860
Re: [Braindance/Acid] Bug - Licorice

You have not provided a valid SoundCloud URL. Learn more about using SoundCloud players...

------------------
My dog ate my mixing levels
Schnork is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 04:12 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 183860
Thanked 3,677 Times in 2,739 Posts

@l3ug: I just fixed the player for you, but please read the post [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
to see how to do it yourself in future. As I told you before, if you have any problems or questions about it, just send me a Private Message and I'll walk you through it.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 07:33 PM   #4
Lorenzo
Regular Freak
Lorenzo will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Good track. I like the melody, the drums as always, perhaps it's a bit repetitive, but nothing that ruins the overall listening. Acid synth however is awesome!

Advertisements

Lorenzo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote