[Punk / Metal] Agent Slimepunk - Poltergeist
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 15-11-2017, 08:47 AM   #1
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 41710
[Punk / Metal] Agent Slimepunk - Poltergeist

Any critique is appreciated. Thank you

Advertisements

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Punk / Metal] Agent Slimepunk - Poltergeist.
Old 15-11-2017, 10:56 AM   #2
Adelina
Radial Developer
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [Punk / Metal] Agent Slimepunk - Poltergeist

Not bad. I like this. I would diversify the guitar solo part in the beginning. Moment from 1:25 cool sounds!
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 07:13 PM   #3
Sobia6464
Soundwave Mangler
Sobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1360

The only constructive feedback I really have is that I would prefer a more "in your face" kick. I feel that at some parts the kick gets a bit lost or is a bit underwhelming. But that's probably more preference than anything.

I'm really diggin the overall feel of the track though. Big Metal Fan here (not talkin about machinery). I approve

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by joem View Post
Its not the vst that makes the man but the man, that makes the vst.
Sobia6464 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 12:33 AM   #4
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 117360
Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,372 Posts

dude, guitars are top-notch as always but your metal tracks feel unfinished most of the time (unless it's WIP). I feel drums lack that real punch and here it's basically a background layer to keep that groove going. It doesn't add enough, imo. Send me stems and I'll fix it.

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 12:42 AM   #5
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
DJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MC
South Texas
MC Status: 247250

Are those virtual guitars? I honestly can't tell... They're very uniform but also very high quality. Natural guitar players aren't this perfect. It sounds really well mixed, very good overall, but it definitely has a "board room meeting" quality. By that I mean it sounds too clean, like it could be in a PowerPoint presentation.

One other thing I'm noticing is that it has no easily identifiable melody, it's not as musical as it could be. After listening to the song and trying to think of what it sounded like, the four-bar riff at the end and used throughout the song is all I can come up with.

Overall, great sound, great quality and just really great.

Advertisements

------------------
DJ Andee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote