[Dance/Trap] Nimiche-Identity
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-11-2017, 07:51 PM   #1
tristcarmichael
Granular Poster
tristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nice
Cape Town
MC Status: 360
[Dance/Trap] Nimiche-Identity

Hey guys,

I've been working on this remix over the last week now. It's pretty much done, but I would love some feedback if possible on mix, master or even production.
One tends to play this track so many times that my ears are a bit numb now haha.

Track is private but you can access here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Have a great weekend!

Trist

Advertisements

------------------
tristcarmichael is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dance/Trap] Nimiche-Identity.
Old 17-11-2017, 10:29 PM   #2
winslow
IDMf's latest spammer
winslow is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Dance/Trap] Nimiche-Identity

really nicely done. song structure and progression is great. bet this would sound great on subs. lush, wide. i feel like a bit more brightness overall on the master would do a trick, but i'm not sure. the whole mix just sounds a bit too dark to me.
winslow is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 06:01 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184410
Thanked 3,688 Times in 2,749 Posts

Personally, I think it's a really solid mix, Trist..can't really fault it technically at all. Nice work, mate.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 06:08 PM   #4
tristcarmichael
Granular Poster
tristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nice
Cape Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by winslow View Post
really nicely done. song structure and progression is great. bet this would sound great on subs. lush, wide. i feel like a bit more brightness overall on the master would do a trick, but i'm not sure. the whole mix just sounds a bit too dark to me.

Hmmm I'll try an option with a bit more brightness. To be honest, I mixed them off NS10 yamaha and they sounded quite bright. Let me ref off a few more monitors and see. Thanks for the tip!

------------------
Old 18-11-2017, 06:09 PM   #5
tristcarmichael
Granular Poster
Cape Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Personally, I think it's a really solid mix, Trist..can't really fault it technically at all. Nice work, mate.
Thanks mate! Always great getting feedback on here!

------------------
Old 18-11-2017, 06:56 PM   #6
Sobia6464
Soundwave Mangler
Sobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud ofSobia6464 has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1360

Not even my first choice of genre but I found myself tapping my foot halfway through. completely forgot I was supposed to be listening for areas of improvement and got lost in the song. I think that speaks for itself mate Beautifully done.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by joem View Post
Its not the vst that makes the man but the man, that makes the vst.
Sobia6464 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 10:05 PM   #7
tristcarmichael
Granular Poster
Cape Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobia6464 View Post
Not even my first choice of genre but I found myself tapping my foot halfway through. completely forgot I was supposed to be listening for areas of improvement and got lost in the song. I think that speaks for itself mate Beautifully done.
Haha thanks so much dude! Glad you like it. The remix just kinda went in that direction. Bit of a first for me if I'm honest..

Advertisements

------------------