[LO-FI/ELECTRONIC/BREAKS] rough cuts - Fade
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-11-2017, 10:40 PM   #1
Rough Cuts
Granular Poster
Rough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant future
Manchester
MC Status: 1510
[LO-FI/ELECTRONIC/BREAKS] rough cuts - Fade

Some unclean samples so it sounds pretty low end, but i like it :p

Advertisements

Rough Cuts is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [LO-FI/ELECTRONIC/BREAKS] rough cuts - Fade.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:04 PM   #2
bandic00t
Granular Poster
bandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond reputebandic00t has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2065
Re: [LO-FI/ELECTRONIC/BREAKS] rough cuts - Fade

Love the intro. I was listening in the background and kept thinking Ice-T was going to start rapping at any second now (groove reminds me his track Reckless). I find the mix of styles works really well. The old school drum patterns, ambient synths, and the vocals in the BG sound pretty fresh when put together. Especially love that little bass that comes back at 3:09 . Good job dude.

------------------
bandic00t is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #3
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 26360

"It's not hip hop it's electro, ass"
I like the old electro drum vibes for sure.
The background voices seem muddy and don't seem to fit in the best at first, until they clean up.
That said the arrangement is a little lacking for me, I was hoping to hear some electro stabs and some melody or something.
Good direction for sure.

------------------
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:27 PM   #4
tristcarmichael
Granular Poster
tristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nice
Cape Town
MC Status: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbvdb493 View Post
"It's not hip hop it's electro, ass"
I like the old electro drum vibes for sure.
The background voices seem muddy and don't seem to fit in the best at first, until they clean up.
That said the arrangement is a little lacking for me, I was hoping to hear some electro stabs and some melody or something.
Good direction for sure.
I agree with jbvdb493, I was hoping for some more melodic in the track but thats just my personal taste really.Beat is really dope though and the mix, as you said is very clean. Nice one!

Advertisements

tristcarmichael is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote