Dopke - Burst Radio Mix (Detroit Techno)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Members Live Sets Post your live sets & gig recordings here.

Old 11-02-2016, 02:30 AM   #1
Joe Oso Dopke
Analog Lurker
Joe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MCJoe Oso Dopke is a savage MC
Detroit
MC Status: 11195
Dopke - Burst Radio Mix (Detroit Techno)

Hey guys!
I recently recorded a mix for a local online Detroit radio station, Burst Radio.
My idea behind this mix was to take the ethos & imagery of Detroit techno - Space / Science Fiction - but not simply use records intended or labeled as techno, and instead pull from a variety of different styles and aesthetics to get my point across. Considering the mix itself is conceptual in nature, I also tried to make sure I wasn't simply banging the listener over the head the entire time, and create dynamics with my track selection and mixing.
Let me know what you think!

Advertisements

------------------
"A creative artist works on his next composition because he was not satisfied with his previous one." - Dimitri Shostakovich
Joe Oso Dopke is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - Dopke - Burst Radio Mix (Detroit Techno).