IDMf035: VA - This is good tea - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Old 19-08-2012, 12:13 AM   #41
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45943731
Thanked 5,711 Times in 3,598 Posts
Re: IDMf035: VA - This is good tea **OUT NOW**

Liked track 2 the best, great melody. I can never seem to come up with those awesome BoC like sounds some of you are so good at.

Advertisements

Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 01:37 AM   #42
lebeux
IDMf Artist
lebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MC
Madrid
MC Status: 59128426

jazzyspoon's track is bloody amazing
lebeux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to lebeux
Jazzyspoon (31-08-2012)
Old 19-08-2012, 04:39 AM   #43
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413771

16th time i listen

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #44
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883256
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,084 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebeux View Post
jazzyspoon's track is bloody amazing
I dig that little vocal piece - "ok, now I'm starting to really enjoy it", and then the tune drops in. It amazing how different a tune can sound when you've just got out of bed .

Keep it botanical:
I like that delayed sound that hits every so now and then. I find this a hard track to describe and comment on for some reason; I enjoy listening to it and all the elements come to together very well...but...hard to describe. For me this is rainy weather kind of music - where I just wanna be brooding over nothing in particular while the storm rages outside.

Eighth: There's some cool little sounds dancing with the main percussive elements - like curious elves intent on finding out the meaning of this music even if it means them becoming a part of the music. Apart from that occasional lead/pad sound - I like that this is more a soundscape than a typically musical piece.

Abhorrent: Stuttered drums ftw! The timing on these stutters & sounds is just great. It's like a robot learning to walk...uncertain motions that quickly get resolved by it's AI mind. Another cup of interesting sounds and odd timings floating around in this tea.

Garden Sting: Curiously - there's something about this that makes me thinks of castles and blue skies and courtyards and warm summers. Really nice uplifting & interesting track as the album draws to a close & as this is more musically inclined than the soundscapes of the previous tracks - it kind of reminds me that this is a story being told & drawing to a close, so chill out and pay attention to what remains of it.

Dataf1low: That combo of acoustic instrument and electronic beat is wicked. It's almost like it's bringing together the ideas seen throughout the ablum into a piece that I find quite neutral in that it's not really happy, sad, or weird or ethereal...it just sits comfortably on the fence for everyone to appreciate no matter the time of day - and for me that's a nice way to end the album: not to disturb what I've felt about the previous tracks - but just to take my hand and walk that final stretch with me.

Last edited by scyn; 19-08-2012 at 02:42 PM..
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #45
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184410
Thanked 3,688 Times in 2,749 Posts

Just wanted to come back and add I've been playing the shit out of this mother now since I got it and have to say in all honesty, it's the BEST album I bought this year..and I'm a funny fucker to please musically!

Really..REALLY..REALLY great job by all concerned: Artists & Label..top marks to each and everyone of you!

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #46
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!

anyways, just came back from rolling tits at steve aoki. honestly, there was a point where i just wanted to hear IDM's music instead of this "DIDIDIDIIDIDIDIDIDIDIIDI" bullshit, i came back at 4am and listen to the whole compilation until my mind was numb <3

------------------

Old 20-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #47
Br/ainfu+ked
Savage Mad Cunt
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45963548
Thanked 1,154 Times in 888 Posts

neurovein floodgate and each scattergun glance are my favorites

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #48
softgreens
softgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MCsoftgreens is a savage MC
MN
MC Status: 2670814

Just listened all the way through. Great work everyone! Very enjoyable release!

------------------
softgreens is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 07:36 PM   #49
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282884
Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,755 Posts

just out of interest can you drop some stats on our asses? how many downloads so far?

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #50
Benwaa

in total so far there's 412 downloads in total that's up at this point on the last release
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Benwaa
Jazzyspoon (31-08-2012)
Old 30-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #51
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282884
Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
in total so far there's 412 downloads in total that's up at this point on the last release
fuck me i havent heard a peep out of you for a long while then BOOM i get replies lightning quick!

thats really cool!

thanks again man

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #52
Benwaa

Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 04:46 AM   #53
deepx
deepx will become famous soon enoughdeepx will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

cool compilation! thx!
deepx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #54
WillyZi
Digital Surfer
WillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MC
Chicago,
MC Status: 4460777

I'm a man who loves his tea, this is just awesome! You guys rock

------------------
Listen @ Soundcloud
Follow @ Twitter
[Why X NoT] **Emotional Experimental**
WillyZi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #55
thewelshmike
Minor Glitch
thewelshmike will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

This music definitely tastes of tea. Good work!
thewelshmike is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:16 AM   #56
Jazzyspoon
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35996296
Re: IDMf035: VA - This is good tea

Made a cheesy video for my track "In Waves" on this release.

Funtimes.

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #57
Qianta
IDMf Artist
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
Re: IDMf035: VA - This is good tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyspoon View Post
Made a cheesy video for my track "In Waves" on this release.

Funtimes.
that vid made my balls so wet

Advertisements

------------------

Thanks to Qianta
Jazzyspoon (17-07-2013)