Guys, Girls & Robots
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 02-04-2013, 03:07 AM   #1
filthy
Minor Glitch
filthy is a glorious beacon of lightfilthy is a glorious beacon of lightfilthy is a glorious beacon of lightfilthy is a glorious beacon of lightfilthy is a glorious beacon of light
Perth
MC Status: 460
Icon7 Guys, Girls & Robots

I am on a quest to finish more songs.

I have been fiddling around with bits and pieces (off and on) for 15 years. This most recent venture into electronic music started 2 years ago but I have struggled to finish anything. I seem to get bogged down in the details before I have the arrangement down and then move on to something else because the idea has been worn out.

So I am here to learn, develop and share my creative process with other like minds.
I get down to funky booty shaking house (dirtybird!!!) ....techno (umek, tommy de clerque) and more relaxed listening (gold panda, mount kimbie).

I reside in Perth, Australia, it would be nice find some locals on here... is it possible to search for users by location??

Advertisements

filthy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:11 AM   #2
Oatbag
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 54100
Thanked 1,056 Times in 777 Posts
Re: Guys, Girls & Robots

Hey welcome.

I didn't even know Booty House was still happening.
Face down ass up......
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:17 AM   #3
Mindsweeper
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
凸(๏∀๏)凸
MC Status: 262736429
Thanked 1,935 Times in 1,275 Posts

Thank you for acknowledging the robots on this board.

Far too often we are dismissed and treated unfairly online, and it doesn't warm my heart to see that some people do care. Because I don't have a heart and also don't have feelings.

But welcome to the forum!

------------------
Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
An0ma1y
Regular Freak
An0ma1y is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

Hey Man!

Really dig your sound!

Check out my booty house tech track at soundcloud!

soundcloud . com / oowykesyoo tracks called Sleazy Peazy! You may like Loungeuistics also

Going for a dirtybird sound! Claude is the shit!!

Im Brisbane Based!

Advertisements

An0ma1y is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote