IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Doepfer A 190-2 MIDI/CV Problems
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 04:55 PM   #3
MonoReaction
Granular Poster
MonoReaction is a name known to allMonoReaction is a name known to allMonoReaction is a name known to allMonoReaction is a name known to allMonoReaction is a name known to allMonoReaction is a name known to all
Brasília
MC Status: 610
Re: Doepfer A 190-2 MIDI/CV Problems

Thanks for your answer, jBam!

The thing is, I contacted doepfer, they gave me several advices and "how to"s to try and configure the module but none of them worked. They told me then, I should return the module to the dealer, and that's what I did. I still have got no answer from the dealer, which is strange since the package was shipped almost one month ago. I can't track the package since it's left country, so I don't know exactly where it is.
I'll try to contact them and see if the package has arrived and if they have identified any problems on the module...

Well, I have one question... when the module returns, if it is fixed and working properly, I should connect it to my system with the busses on or I should take them off?

I'm quite sure it wasn't a power supply problem, because, since I returned the module I've connected two other additional modules to my system and they are working fine.

------------------
MonoReaction is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote