IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - What ya'll been up to
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #16
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5743043
Re: What ya'll been up to

There are too many networks to join as it is for me to get into google+. Plus, it wouldn't even replace the other stuff so meh...

Since I was last active here, I've gotten engaged, taken some trips around the country with the miss. Sometimes airfare can be very cheap with planning. Then, I got married in April and now we are looking at buying a home, the housing market is a tad pricey here. But should be able to find something eventually.

Othat than that, work work work. Well because I haven't been really making any finished music for a long time,. I've been gaming more in my spare time. But because of multiple started failures, in finding some new creativity by recycling parts list etc. I am having fun again even with the failures. My studio area is pretty shit at the moment. Nothing is really hooked up so I'll be looking into fixing that little issue. The clutter has been meh, definitely.

Anyway, cheers everyone. Looking forward to getting back to being active-ish here.

------------------
Say
bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote